Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Manifested this.

Woke up this morning and wished I had not slept on the carhartt v6s.
Wtvr threw on my v6s
IMG_8185.jpeg

walking around and saw this posted and smh
IMG_8223.jpeg

Told myself, Let me go check out carhartt knowing they won’t have them.

and voila
IMG_8258.jpeg

the end.

carhartt in soho got a restock.
You and me both I am definitely feelin those Carhartts more than I thought.

This is cool. I know the MIUSA apparel has gotten some hate for the pricing, but it's incredible stuff. I've grabbed a couple of the hoodies on sales here and there and they are super heavy duty french terry. Not quite Wonder Looper heavy, but really nice. Want to get some of the pants.

Yeah the quality is great but the pricing could've been better for “MiUSA”.

We need to exploit these newly added immigrants (my peoples) and drop labor costs down so our sweats can cost us less. (sincerely joking).

But yeah I’m only buying them on sale.
2 for the price of 1 with the concepts sale.

IMG_8296.jpeg

These will be my first NB miusa sweatpants actually.

Wearing these (and other NB in general) makes me question why I continue to purchase other shoes that I know I won’t wear regularly. Carhartt’s arriving next week and I’m done for the year (unless I hit on Thursday’s MSG drop).
IMG_2156.jpeg
How's the sizing? 991s don't fit me at all.

V2 fit like other 991 to me, TTS and .5 tighter than all the US made stuff. Only 991 that I feel fits big is the ALD 991.

Screen Shot 2023-11-12 at 1.39.56 PM.png

In the words of Joey Stale: "and leather is on it"...But man if all the suede parts were that same leather these would be absolutely amazing. As is I am not sure...$300 or so will make these game time decision...If it was a normal 991 I'd prob want them more.

V2 fit like other 991 to me, TTS and .5 tighter than all the US made stuff. Only 991 that I feel fits big is the ALD 991.

Screen Shot 2023-11-12 at 1.39.56 PM.png

In the words of Joey Stale: "and leather is on it"...But man if all the suede parts were that same leather these would be absolutely amazing. As is I am not sure...$300 or so will make these game time decision...If it was a normal 991 I'd prob want them more.
Agreed with TTS. These are the best fitting pair of NB I own. They are breaking in nicely and seem to get more comfortable every time I wear them.

surprised they used this pic, look at the QC on the left pair, on the stitching on the blue panel

1699821103311.png
Did you miss the olive V4s with the uppers & sole units swapped completely??? This is unbelievably common with NB the past 2 years - Aesthetic > Quality control

And it’s working lol

Did you miss the olive V4s with the uppers & sole units swapped completely??? This is unbelievably common with NB the past 2 years - Aesthetic > Quality control

And it’s working lol
Haven’t really seen it on pairs I’ve purchased in the past two years though so I wonder if it’s more QC on which pairs they photograph than batches having more duds.

Back
Top Bottom