Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I need to know how stockx is able to sleep at night. Haha

$76 sale price. Buyer pays $105 and Seller only gets $63. This is some BS!

I need to start a company to undercut stockx

IMG_0128.jpeg
IMG_0129.jpeg
Looks like Stockx made $3.67 off that sale 🤷‍♂️

Process

Yeah..it was 5.95
Bro what

$5.95 plus 6.84 = $12.79, that’s their take

Also besides that point but charging a 3% payment processing fee is beyond tacky. Do you pay that when you go to the grocery store, Starbucks, chipotle etc? Only time I see that is for small mom and pop gas stations or food trucks MAYBE

For the most part, NB collabs can be found at close or even below retail on the third party sites. Even after the third party fees. Some exceptions but this is the rule in my experience.

Bro what

Also besides that point but charging a 3% payment processing fee is beyond tacky. Do you pay that when you go to the grocery store, Starbucks, chipotle etc? Only time I see that is for small mom and pop gas stations or food trucks MAYBE
Say what? I get hit with payment processing on anything coming thru my PayPal account I earned 🤣

Bro what

Missed the sellers transaction fee cuz that don’t affect the buyer. It’s a cost of doing business for the seller. There would be no business if they just would let sellers sell for free

Back
Top Bottom