Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Happy Friday y’all.
image.jpg

These the ones that got away for me. Beautiful shoe.

I’m saying… Belly has arguably one of the greatest opening scenes, ever….. and we just get a white/black shoe? Coulda been executed MUCH better, imo.
FACTS! ☹️…..made ‘em coke white suede could’ve called them the 👿’s Pie or something. Could’ve incorporated some glowing or 3m effects to mimic the glowing eyes and blue light effects. All leather. Cracked patent for shattered glass. SOMETHING!

They don’t look bad at all. Just not good enough to cop. Especially considering the inspiration. At least not at retail.
If them JFG Was GR nobody would care lol. Amazing what influence can do. Can’t hate on the marketing tho
even worse…….I think they’d go on sale just like many other GR NBs this year. It does seem like not many are as hyped on these. None of the people I know that travelled to Chicago for previous Chicago only JFG NB releases are making the trip this time.

How do goretex 2002r fit? I remember my goretex dunks fitting kinda tight back in the day because of the added material. Same thing for these? Thanks for any help.

most Goretex NB's I've had over the years fit a little tight because of the added layer / liner. i haven't tried these new Goretex 2002r, but in the past I've done a half size up, or stayed with my regular size if wide (2E) is an option. The wide option is more ideal than a half size up IMO

In the background of Bronson’s IG post. 👀 He mentioned he was working on bb cleats on the complex sneaker podcast. I just wanna get my hands on the v6s. 😭 Resale $ is insane though.

IMG_3872.jpeg

In the background of Bronson’s IG post. 👀 He mentioned he was working on bb cleats on the complex sneaker podcast. I just wanna get my hands on the v6s. 😭 Resale $ is insane though.

IMG_3872.jpeg
Glad Bronson is puttin his creative touch on NB. Wasn’t too much of a fan of him but after watchin the Complex Sneakershow I have a new found respect for him.

Curious to see this new collab he is droppin next spring, sounds like it’s gonna be dope.

I think the JFGs are decently executed, I just don't like the use of patent accents for the intro or outro pairs. I agree they are a little underwhelming, with the exception of the Keisha blues. I think they nail the black light club scene perfectly.

Will try for a pair of the blues if resale decent since I don't think I have more than 1 pair of blue sneakers and I ain't near Chicago.

IMG_3872.jpeg

Those were from this past summer. 1 of 1's made for Lindor...

Am I missing it or are NB allowing returns for the TS season stuff now? I'm just seeing the 1 pair limit per order but not the "this item cannot be returned" message.

Back
Top Bottom