Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Polish_20240126_090551130.jpg

Out of curiosity, why are people reshaping the 991v2s? I know it's too achieve a specific look, but what is the look based on? Personal preference or drawing from some historical version of the 991?

kingsin kingsin Nice pickup, pack is completed for you! :nthat: I hope I get the Sepias down the road (reminds me of an Orange Hue version of the J Crew "Royalty" kinda, but I don't have that bachelor's money anymore to spend $15K a year on sneakers and gear) I'm saving up for either a pair of Grey 993's or those U991TB2. :nerd: & trying to resist buying another pair of sneakers until July. I'm trying to spend money on maintenance of my car since after covid cars are like house smh & also trying to get a new laptop to play some Command and Conquer Red Alert 2/Yuri Revenge :lol::pimp:

kingsin kingsin Nice pickup, pack is completed for you! :nthat: I hope I get the Sepias down the road (reminds me of an Orange Hue version of the J Crew "Royalty" kinda, but I don't have that bachelor's money anymore to spend $15K a year on sneakers and gear) I'm saving up for either a pair of Grey 993's or those U991TB2. :nerd: & trying to resist buying another pair of sneakers until July. I'm trying to spend money on maintenance of my car since after covid cars are like house smh & also trying to get a new laptop to play some Command and Conquer Red Alert 2/Yuri Revenge :lol::pimp:

Man listen, I'm with you on the cutting back... I'm trying to buy a house and the steals posted on NT/social media ain't helping 😂

After I cop the incense/olive 998s it's quiet with me for NB (hopefully lol)

Back
Top Bottom