Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Custom 990v6 Brown/Tan. Now what color laces should I use?

IMG_0369.jpeg

Curious on your guys' thoughts. Knowing that NB has been on the rise along with Asics and other runners from other brands, what do you guys think the sneaker trends will be like in 5 years? If the trends move away from these, how do you think the reaction will be like? You think these shoes that's been part of this trend/wave will remain timeless and still get a fair amount of attention or would it be completely dropped off like the Adidas Ultraboosts?

I ask because for a good stretch, the Adidas Ultraboosts were dominating the sneaker trends (and the Nike Roshe Run for a bit before that) before it died out and it's rarely mentioned much now, and so those two phases got me wondering.

Curious on your guys' thoughts. Knowing that NB has been on the rise along with Asics and other runners from other brands, what do you guys think the sneaker trends will be like in 5 years? If the trends move away from these, how do you think the reaction will be like? You think these shoes that's been part of this trend/wave will remain timeless and still get a fair amount of attention or would it be completely dropped off like the Adidas Ultraboosts?

I ask because for a good stretch, the Adidas Ultraboosts were dominating the sneaker trends (and the Nike Roshe Run for a bit before that) before it died out and it's rarely mentioned much now, and so those two phases got me wondering.
NBs will only fall off for those that follow hype and trends. NBs had a strong following before the most recent hype and will be fine after.

us3less us3less What makes brands like Asics and New Balance is the genuine love of craftsmanship at its root. The brands mentioned had more relevance than Nike before Jordan yahmean'. No gimmicks like Action is rapping on his new Fruitopia 1906's. :pimp: There will always be a niche in Lifestyle runners and premium nubuck, suede & full-grain leather... I'm really interested in Autry.. That the true frontier of American-Made sneakers.. 🇺🇲 #Tastemaker :nthat:
shopping.jpeg

I don’t see NB’s growth falling off as a fad/hype. NB is delivering a better quality sneaker experience in multiple ways and the product is durable and long lasting. I think they’re increasing their lifetime customer base and even when hype dies down you’ll have people who love 3, 4, 5 different models and still be keeping an eye out for something new.

Also as different NB models and cws come back, it’s introducing them to some people for the first time. So I can’t really see hype dying on the brand as long as collaborators are interested and the core lifestyle product delivers the performance of the same caliber as the v6 or v2 are doing right now.

Back
Top Bottom