Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

mikey23 mikey23 :nthat:
Season4_dewey1_MITMVC-627x376.jpg

:pimp:
portlybrendanfrasersoggyphotoshootnewij-fvf_5tuux.jpg

Gents, going on a trip to Japan this March and currently looking for the most comfortable NB to buy for me and my wife. I heard that the 1080v13 is the most comfortable model out now? Any suggestions?
I agree with some of the lifestyle models, but you should check out some of the super-comp trainers..check out heskicks on youtube..he always does top 10 comfort NBs

Gents, going on a trip to Japan this March and currently looking for the most comfortable NB to buy for me and my wife. I heard that the 1080v13 is the most comfortable model out now? Any suggestions?

For me, I could wear FuelCell RC Elite V2s all day and enjoy every step! The SC Elite v3 would probably be the first runner up.

If you want to check out other brands/models:

ASICS Novablast 3s or any generation of the Saucony Endorphin Pros would be my picks.

For me, I could wear FuelCell RC Elite V2s all day and enjoy every step! The SC Elite v3 would probably be the first runner up.

If you want to check out other brands/models:

ASICS Novablast 3s or any generation of the Saucony Endorphin Pros would be my picks.
Have you tried any of the nike alpha fly models, next%? Or just an NB guy?

Need those Catharis. They remind me of making biklawa with my grandmother. Back in the day. Would appreciate an oop if anyone wants to help a man out.

Have you tried any of the nike alpha fly models, next%? Or just an NB guy?

YES. Nike’s ZOOMX racers (AF and VF) are A1 for performance in my book. The other brands are close, but Nike is the leader, IMHO.

I just can’t/won’t wear the AFs casually or for traveling though lol. The others (NB, ASICS, Saucony) I never hesitate to wear casually lol

YES. Nike’s ZOOMX racers (AF and VF) are A1 for performance in my book. The other brands are close, but Nike is the leader, IMHO.

I just can’t/won’t wear the AFs casually or for traveling though lol. The others (NB, ASICS, Saucony) I never hesitate to wear casually lol
Yeah, I’m currently wearing the super comp trainer V2 for my longer runs, but I walk for 3 miles to cool down after the runs so I’m thinking of trying to get something a bit lighter. Maybe the super comp elite, you seem to have good experience with the elite… seems to lack the cushioning of the regular super comp, deciding between the elites or one of the Nikes.

What sad about the KITH waffle is I'm sure folks who aren't a size 11.5 - 12 in women will still enter to trade or resell on some corny ish, yahmean...​
tumblr_p2zaj5KfYl1w3qc55o5_540.gif

:smh:
I'm just keeping the mindset this is like the Lotto yahmean.. I hope the U991DD2 has a true wide release, and not like KITH's Spring101 993's yahmean....​

I did 3 weeks in Japan in September in the v6 and they were perfect for me! I was walking more than 100 miles a week.

And if you’re a US11 and below, you can always grab a MiAsia pair over there, they’re much cheaper. It was my plan initially, take the V6 and buy a 2002r or 580 as an alternative when I want to swap shoes, but they didn’t have more than us11

V6 or V3’s would be my go to.

Consensus is 991v2 is slightly roomer than the v1? I can do my usual size in the v1 but they are definitely a bit tighter and trying to go a half size up they are too big.

Back
Top Bottom