Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

never wear them never wear them I prefer the M990V6SS6.. The battle of light and dark, yahmean... :pimp: The mute ALD joints is just a money grab lolol
:nthat:

Pure laziness in that collab in my opinion. I like some of these items but they are just not in my price range. Maybe for end of season sale.

IMG_1666.jpeg
Any other ALD branding/logo outside of the insoles?

Really into greens and olives and browns.. my homie text me these in the morning and i waited.. went back and these all sold out.. had to buy from END and pay a bit more… i love the colorway… i know it’s a comfy shoe.. will post when they arrive
IMG_7019.png
IMG_7020.png

with all the quality and the comfort that I've been missing out on, I can see why they got a big boost! I really like the ALD versions of the cream 990v6 too! Gotta cop more now to show support...

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 8.32.54 PM.png
Fam how you run a 20 million dollar bill @ ALD....where is JPS JPS to make cents of this

Fam how you run a 20 million dollar bill @ ALD....where is JPS JPS to make cents of this

LOL, I'm just messing around with just carting a crap load. It's actually an odd way for me to cope with temptations haha. Most places will only allow you to cart up to 4-10 max, but a few shops have an extremely high limit.

Latest pickups. Nothing too crazy, but I love em. Grabbed the Sepia V6's for $154 from the Cncpts sale and some chill 997's for spring/summer from the local New Balance outlet for $60

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0469.jpg
    IMG_0469.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0468.jpg
    IMG_0468.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 206
I don’t think this was an actual ALD traditional process of a collab. Think the incense V6 got delayed and instead of scrapping it
Any other ALD branding/logo outside of the insoles?
nope. Just the insole and box. NB in general seems to limit what can be done on the V6 in terms of collabs.

Back
Top Bottom