Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yup, I have the Crystal Caves and both Claima pairs, court purple SBs, the RF loyalty GL3's and the Bodega Gel NYCs... I got enough purple last year to last me the rest of my life!
Fam! I forgot about the crystal caves! Lol. I have those too. Yup. No more purp. I'm smoked out 😂. Hope y'all eat on the 993s. Selfishly lol, so that when I eventually cave and try to get a pair they're all sold out.

:pimp:
Screenshot_20240502_115200_Chrome.jpg

1000006002.jpg

Did the trade. Jordans out. New Balances in. Refined dad mode fully activated. These fit fine length wise at a half size down from my TTS 11 to a 10.5. A little narrow but definitely doable. Thank you JPS JPS for the sage advice.
So good. Once you have them on theyll form to u. Upper is fairly flexible and breathable.

I guess I don't have a good sense for NB releases.

I assumed that the Teddy Santis 990/993 line usually sold out pretty quickly.

...not this one.

I guess I don't have a good sense for NB releases.

I assumed that the Teddy Santis 990/993 line usually sold out pretty quickly.

...not this one.
They never sell out quickly. Mayb e a couple of pairs from the first szn and the artic grey V4 this szn which ironically, boutiques got staggered inventory for.

While numbers are truly down in terms of qty; I think we continue to overestimate the desire for these jawnz in our little space

Back
Top Bottom