Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yea me too. I might spin the block and cop these.
IMG_6547.jpeg

In on those sea salt 993s.

I need to check the local NB outlet to see if they have anything good. This thread and r/newbalance makes me feel I'm missing out on a lot lol.

(Wouldn't be surprised if the local outlet had nothing good though)

Mark my words.. The u991sg2 will be dethroned as GR of the year.. :nerd: If you're a fan of the WTAPs 992's or Jordan 4 Undefeated.. :nerd: Flimby is cooking up some HEAT! :pimp:
Wtaps 998 gonna be boringly special

JPS JPS I wasn't privy to the WTAPS plug, but I seen some productions of 991v2 from production. Flimby making the RAF/Roll Royce production model/output, proud! #FlimbyForever :pimp:

• Love
Reactions: JPS
I'm an old head at heart (They Raised Me).. But I'm excited about the direction of NB USA & UK... I'm sold on the 991v2 & If I had more Ducketts I would have bought some more v6's.. I can't wait for the v7 :nerd::pimp::nthat:

Why do all of the outlets in our vicinity suck comparatively?
Im in a very good mood. so @everyone

Your local Outlet can order Carhartt and Wtaps. We been messing up giving them partial info. The store associate needs to order XM990CH6 or XM990WT6. the X denotes the pairs in outlet inventory. We goofed by not giving the X. so make sure u give the X bc X gon give it to ya.

Size 11 and up. Dont bother.

I'm an old head at heart (They Raised Me).. But I'm excited about the direction of NB USA & UK... I'm sold on the 991v2 & If I had more Ducketts I would have bought some more v6's.. I can't wait for the v7 :nerd::pimp::nthat:
keep an eye out on outlets bro. jawnz from da tebby line are hitt sub 100

Yeah mane I know the big homie BK style posted some $100 v6 jawns.. I'm on the night's watch.. :nerd: :nthat:
LMK if yaw need specific product and I got yaw. bklyn style baby bklyn style baby u know im indebted to you so u know i got what u need. paws.

high end brand 30%

EA NB 30%

and someeeeetttiiiiiiiimes invoices for high heat. Just hmu when u need sir

Im in a very good mood. so @everyone

Your local Outlet can order Carhartt and Wtaps. We been messing up giving them partial info. The store associate needs to order XM990CH6 or XM990WT6. the X denotes the pairs in outlet inventory. We goofed by not giving the X. so make sure u give the X bc X gon give it to ya.

Size 11 and up. Dont bother.

*Weeps in 11.5*

Back
Top Bottom