Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yo airmaxlows, they have been worn once, practically ds. i need the cash which is why i am selling, so i don't really wanna trade, unless its for somethingi am really wanting. i should have something new to post soon too
smile.gif

We drop the price on the 993's at our store the other day to 84.99. I should pick up a pair for that price.

^Hells yea they are, that's why I copped 2 pairs. But the Cream ones are really starting to talk to me!

M992GLX. has been discontinued at this point. the 993 is available now but there will not be a 993 with a flag on it. they did the GLX for NB's 100 yranniv. you can call 1 866 623 6245 and ask if there are any M992GLX's available (specify you are loking for the 992 with the flag on it. GLX, not to beconfused with the XM992GL-which would be a regular grey factory second version of the standard 992. GLX is the centennial edition with the flag on the tongue.that 800 number is for factory seconds and discontinued models. i used to order off that number long before i worked for NB. good luck.

yo flint!! whats good big homie!? howd everything go mane??? shoot me a pm or an email! congratulations my dude!!

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

yo flint!! whats good big homie!? howd everything go mane??? shoot me a pm or an email! congratulations my dude!!

Hey bro - wedding went well! I went to Vegas all of last week (taking the real honeymoon in Maui in Nov). Me and wifey didn't see the need to leaveChicago during the best weather of the yr.

And a big thank you for these, Chris! PM on its way...

2cnjxqc.jpg

can we get a sticky on this thread mods? i am not into posting pick ups so much anymore, but i got some new stuff which i will throw flicks up of when i get achance to wear em

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Any info on 992s with the US flag on the tongue?
nerd.gif

Airmaxlows got it for ya...They came out back in 2005 as a limited run for the NB centennial. The clear plastic tab on the heel say's"1905-2005" and it's accents are red / white / blue rather than the normal gray color...

Here is a couple of old pics I have saved. If I get a chance I will take some better pics and post them up...Also send me a PM because depending on what sizeyou would want I may be able to get you in contact with a dealer who has a few pairs tucked away and will give them to you for a discounted price...

303873156.jpg

303873157.jpg

^^^ I have seen pics of the Green Suede 990's but Aperfectdealer only has a 12 left. Wish I didn't sleep on those. Anyone know where to get a sz10?

Scored a 2nd pair of Fiberops so I can finally start wearing them and scored a 3rd pair of Concept/Tannery 576's. Sa-weet! Pics to come.....

Originally Posted by jamesyo

to see transformers 2 with my lil bro:

Straight illy, homey....

Originally Posted by PumpLance

Scored a 2nd pair of Fiberops so I can finally start wearing them and scored a 3rd pair of Concept/Tannery 576's. Sa-weet! Pics to come.....

Nice!

My latest pickup....$40, can't beat it (I'm on a budget!)....I heart green!

k9w4sk.jpg

3rd pair of Tannery's and 2nd pair of Fiberops. Nice green canvas 574's FLINT. I thought a purple pair were supposed to drop but Europe did getsome purple canvas 576's. Still need to get a pair. Anyways, enjoy!

I flip flopped on those Concept Tannerys like a pancake.

I saw some pics that made them look insanely nice, then others that changed my mind. I passed when I saw a pair for cheap too.

It's that patent part that gets me, and although I really like how the shoes are made in the states and not some factory in the third world that exploitscheap labor, I kind of wish they didn't display it like that.

Back
Top Bottom