Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^ best CW to hit the states for a GR. Grabbed mine for $80 last year visiting in NY. Nice pick up especially for the price!! Cant't wait for the new SNScollab!!!

Im feeling like I bought the wrong size though, I'm normally an 11, and I got an 11, but when I tried the same shoes today at the new balance outlet, theyfelt kind of snug :/ I'm 18... are my feet still gonna grow?

373 - these look nice and simple
29z6hzo.jpg

850 - does anybody have any info on these? when do they come out? or are they out already...
iz69og.jpg

and what about these? do you know where i can get these shoes at?
2hns9d1.jpg

Originally Posted by meabm2006

373 - these look nice and simple
29z6hzo.jpg

850 - does anybody have any info on these? when do they come out? or are they out already...
iz69og.jpg

and what about these? do you know where i can get these shoes at?
2hns9d1.jpg
Depending on your size that last ugly pair is on sale right now on CT.

I dont wear NB anymore nor do I post in the other brands forum that much but I just had to come in here and share these. Makes me want to go pick up a pairtoday. NB 996

New-Balance-996-1.jpg

^ went on hypebeast and saw that pic i'm going to stop by Downtown tomm. and scoop me a pair its a real nice CW.

Been rocking the 858's (2 pairs: grey and all blacks) almost everyday since February/May and got mega plantar fasciitis pains after walking around Waikikion Halloween. Looking at a few 992s/993s on ebay for less than $80 as well as a pair of 1224s or another pair of grey 858s for less than $60.

Might just go and buy in store in case I need to get fitted again though. Trying to get my run on going again.

Wear a mens 8 D so I could probably get a womens 9.5 (whatever width = D) if those are cheaper right?

Can anyone give me an idea of what these are worth?

Skowhegan 576 are DS, size 11.5

333e2vn.jpg

^put them on ebay and whatever they sell for is what they're worth.......and i'm not trying to be a jerk.

Originally Posted by PumpLance

^put them on ebay and whatever they sell for is what they're worth.......and i'm not trying to be a jerk.
Thanks! I hadn't considered that...
eyes.gif

were you wondering what a good starting price would be? it's just none of those shoes are anything special is all. you could have bought any of those onsale in the last 2 years, but the 577's are nice, and look in good condition but i doubt they'd sell for much since they're used. You might getretail out of the 575's, i got my factory plaids for $40 from david z and they did start out retailing at $150 but no one starting buying them till theyhit $50-$80 on sale. The super teams retailed for $200 but no one wants them, and places still have them for $120-150. The 990's are rad but again wereall over on sale for under $50-$80 when they dropped as well, but they are getting harder to find . just saw your ebay auctions, good luck.

Okay, thanks for the reply. I never expected any of them to be worth anything out of this world or considered them "anything special". I just wantedto get an idea so I could price them reasonably and expect them to sell. With eBay's ridiculous fees, it's not worth it anymore. I started them allaround $40 or so and I'll have to see where it goes.

I appreciate it, was just trying to get some feedback like you just gave me. There isn't the same market for New Balances that there is for SBs, Jordans,etc so I figured this thread (and the other site) would be a good place to ask.

not really feeling those sneaker freaker x nb 850

it would have been better if the toe box was the same yellow then rather having beige or whatever that tone is .

Has anybody seen the 3m 1700's? Or more specifically, the biggest size they come in? Thats the only thing f'd up about NB's, all the good onesusually only go up to 13. But most of those 580's that have come out in the past year and a half have come gone up to 15. If anyone has a lead on a pair of14's or 15's, please look out

315n2nb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom