Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Found these for $46 at a buffalo exchange. With tags.
IMG_20190318_001642405.jpg

Not going to lie... I owned bunch of 574s when I was younger and I didn't realize why people bought NBs but I bought a pair of 997GY2 recently and I fell in love... the 1500 are so growing on me... the materials are so nice on the made in US/UK ones. Do 1500s usually go on sale? I was browsing through eBay and saw some decent ones I liked the multi color lettered ones look nice.

Not going to lie... I owned bunch of 574s when I was younger and I didn't realize why people bought NBs but I bought a pair of 997GY2 recently and I fell in love... the 1500 are so growing on me... the materials are so nice on the made in US/UK ones. Do 1500s usually go on sale? I was browsing through eBay and saw some decent ones I liked the multi color lettered ones look nice.

Everything NB goes on sale. Stick with this thread, everyone regularly posts sales.

Anyone know the sizing of the 1500 compared to the 997? I wear 8.5 in 997 which is half size small.

I'm surprised to say that i actually like the bodegas a lot, even moreso than the Kith collabs. For some reason they sort of feel like an unofficial sequel to the hyprcats which were an awesome color way and concept on a horribly puffy toe shaped shoe.

Back
Top Bottom