Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I never understood how pre-orders could be sold out or OOS... you would think a company would wanna get as many orders and ride the hype to maximize profits lol

Took them a month to make the oversold pairs from the first drop... They could have done a pre-order for a new colorway of OMN1s today with a month timeline until they ship.... It's a huge missed opportunity... I get that not every company can be nimble but when huge opportunities like this come up (and honestly the stars couldn't have aligned any better for NB with Kawhi) you need to capitalize on it any way possible... This pack and a couple t-shirts are not enough... By the Fall when Kawhi is potentially on a new team people will have moved on....
Yup

Crazy dudes in here talking about it’s okay :lol:

So happy I'm basically retired from copping runners. never thought I'd see the day where NB thread gets invaded by hypebeats and NB site crashes for a glorified NB1. Shame..

I can't believe the dumpster fire this thread has become since that ALD collab. SMDH.

This thread has been a mess the past couple of months. The upcoming Concepts collab is only going to make matters worse. It’ll pass.... I hope.

Back
Top Bottom