Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

GNR re-issue made it in today.
GNR1.jpg
GNR1.jpg

GNR2.jpg
GNR3.jpg
Comes in the most recent version of the miUSA NB box.

Also how does Todd Snyder get to regularly work with NB but the dude who has cranked out gem after gem has to partner with a company like highsnob to then work with NB? If I was in charge at NBUK I would just do a straight Hikmet Collab at least once a year if not more. But hey wtf do I know
My guess is Todd kept his NB connects from when he worked at JCrew, but I definitely understand what you’re saying. The folks over at NBUK need to wake up!

Whats sizing like for 577's? Only NB's I can reference them to is 1530's. TIA

Exactly like a 574.

For reference I wear a size 12 990, 998, 997, 576, 574, 1300 but I need to size down to a 11.5 for 995, 996 and 1400.

They fit snug and I feel very good in them.

And suddenly, they don’t seem so limited! Lol marketing is laughable in this industry. It’s all ‘hype/ rare/ exclusive/ limited/ ACT NOW OR DIE’ then every other boutique shop gets them... on to the next.

It’s laughable but a lot of people do fall for it. Soon they will be talking about the FOMO marketing technique used by companies in business classes

And suddenly, they don’t seem so limited! Lol marketing is laughable in this industry. It’s all ‘hype/ rare/ exclusive/ limited/ ACT NOW OR DIE’ then every other boutique shop gets them... on to the next.
On the other hand, I love when an obscure model or colorway gets retro'd and brings on a plethora of more colorways. Even if they're hype at first, people stop caring and forget because it was never that coveted and then you can score em cheap.

Back
Top Bottom