Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_7073.JPG

Kith 990V3 Today :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

I don't know anything about the resale market. Is this the lowest the Bodega 990s will be or will they drop further? I messed up by getting a 11 instead of a 11.5, so I probably will end up going the secondary market route to get a 11.5. I'm just wondering if it's best to wait? Thanks.

I don't know anything about the resale market. Is this the lowest the Bodega 990s will be or will they drop further? I messed up by getting a 11 instead of a 11.5, so I probably will end up going the secondary market route to get a 11.5. I'm just wondering if it's best to wait? Thanks.

it fluctuates, a shoe like that I think would only rise in value but I could be wrong.

I was on the fence and got an 11.5 on the way. Maybe we can swap if 11.5 too big for me?

Mine are due Thursday. Can’t wait to get them on my feet.

I wonder if the wider release will get the special box as well? Might grab a second pair.

Back
Top Bottom