Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

this is one of the nicest 1300's out there imo, and an easily obtainable GR at that
 Damb 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I assume you want an answer to your question? To be honest, I have no idea. I don't work for New Balance. I would assume it has something to do with a level of exclusivity in their GRs if they're putting it on shoes like that (for example the grey 990s were cm990s but the blacks and navys weren't to my knowledge). What I do know is that I have seen the tag more frequently on collabs than on anything else, even if collabs don't always carry the tag.

I assume you want an answer to your question? To be honest, I have no idea. I don't work for New Balance. I would assume it has something to do with a level of exclusivity in their GRs if they're putting it on shoes like that (for example the grey 990s were cm990s but the blacks and navys weren't to my knowledge). What I do know is that I have seen the tag more frequently on collabs than on anything else, even if collabs don't always carry the tag.
The Grey 990s from last Winter were M990GRY.

From a few days ago. New Balance 577 "Country Fair" - Blue. Full album.

a

The Grey 990s from last Winter were M990GRY.
Clearly you have no idea what youre talking about if you thought the anniversary m990gry was a CM. Your previous response presented it as fact like you had inside information or confirmation, so I simply wanted to understand how an iconic GR would have the same label attached as CM. Cant blame me for questioning the fact that CM really meant it was some kind of exclusive collab when again there are tons of (crappy) GRs out there that start with CM. I dont mind people speculating to have a discussion but dont BS and play it off as fact, it only propagates misinformation around here.

Back
Top Bottom