Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice pu Denniscu
Today

The road to londons are fantastic quality, had the grey/brown pair and loved it. Held up really well.
Thanks for the input! But I got the green farmers market, I was looking around for these for some time.

Tho Road to London pair's quality is really good, loved the leather used on them.

Here you go fam for all you Jcrew phx red 998 looking to cop for 25% off...thank me later! :smokin

EEGM78UW9

Here you go fam for all you Jcrew phx red 998 looking to cop for 25% off...thank me later! :smokin

EEGM78UW9

Was it a one-time use code? Doesn't seem to be working.

The promotion code you entered is not valid or has expired. Please try the code again or call 800 562 0258 for help.

Just give me the grey 999s from the "Most Wanted" pack and I'll be happy. 

And I'd rather of these.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
I second this and I repped for the Zappos info. I had a gift card that was sitting unused for the longest time, scooped those GNRs with the quickness. If I wear an 11 in 1300s and all other NBs I should be good with an 11 in the 998s right? First pair of 998s for me. :D

if you have a wide foot like me, go true to size. they might be a little long, but going down half a size is not going to help since these 998GNRs are narrow compared to the 1300.

*by the way, these 998GNRs are beautiful in person - feels and smells top notch lol.:smokin

also has anyone shrunk a pair of shoes by throwing them into the dryer? did it once to my saucony x arc and they came out a bit smaller.

Last edited:
I have really narrow and long feet and so far I've been good with an 11 in all my NBs. Hopefully these GNRs will be the same. Sadly I won't get to rock them until November when I am back in the sates. :smh:

Wondering the price range of a DS pair of blue toothpaste's? Have a pair in sight i want to cop but not sure of price

Back
Top Bottom