Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Repped! Picked up the 1300BER. Also, use coupon code TAKE10 for an additional 10% off.

Love these

Looks like norse are doing another colab, from the teasers looks like a Flimby 770 to me.

Last edited:
Struggling to come up with another NB1 colorway other than an all over pink blossom one.

Struggling to come up with another NB1 colorway other than an all over pink blossom one.
You may need to go halfsies with someone lol
That's not a bad idea.

Only have my kakkerlak pair confirmed so far.

Seriously the dark grey midsole kills so many colourways for me.

Wish they bring cyclone back or an all white midsole.

You may need to go halfsies with someone lol
Was thinking about doing just this

That's not a bad idea.

I wanted to do a kakkerlak pair too but wish there was purple color for the lining.

Would make it way better.

That's not a bad idea.

All this. The midsole options just kill certain colorways I make. Thus I haven't made one since the program first started. Also the one I made is by far the worst crafted NB I own. So I've stayed away. But for $99 I'm thinking of giving them another chance.

@Remy  i settled with Navy for the liner. It's kinda purple i guess? lol
All this. The midsole options just kill certain colorways I make. Thus I haven't made one since the program first started. Also the one I made is by far the worst crafted NB I own. So I've stayed away. But for $99 I'm thinking of giving them another chance.
Gum outsole options like those on the 574s would nice too.

Last edited:
Ruined my 998 rivalry pack by stepping in mud.. can someone point me in the direction of a good cleaner for suede and such

Back
Top Bottom