Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Deciding on whether to grab the UA OG and UA Fusions... I might just go for the UA Fusions and call it a day...

Thinking back... Concepts knocked it out the park last year with the 999 Kennedy/Hyannis release... :pimp::pimp::pimp: Beautiful shape!

I wonder if Concepts has something up it sleeves before the end of the year... :nerd:

They've been quiet most of the year which is surprising. I've got a hunch they've got something up their sleeve (thinking either a 998 or 997). I've seen samples of the fuchsia-looking 998 pair (once on IG and once in person when Deon was wearing them and he showed us) but that's about it. But then I remember they took the same color way and leaked images of it applied to the 997.

OGs yesterday...

2EA88FCC-A293-478E-98E8-26146A53A959.jpeg

Seems like a lot of people got their UA in already, but no one received their Nonnatives yet? Curious to see some more pictures of them in hand. The more I look at them I'm intrigued, but at $230 I dunno if I want to swing it on release.

Seems like a lot of people got their UA in already, but no one received their Nonnatives yet? Curious to see some more pictures of them in hand. The more I look at them I'm intrigued, but at $230 I dunno if I want to swing it on release.
IMG_1871.PNG

The cork or whatever has some potential of they used it with something not so hairy. Maybe navy or something.

Guys, I got my pair in. I will post pics later. All I can say is you can all rest easy-the shape is flawless. Reminiscent of the first run of 997 reissues. Perfect. I'm impressed. Instant classic IMO.
I'll probably go for them tomorrow
They look crazy but gotta mix it up with something funky every now and then

Am I missing something? Is there an article or something somewhere describing what the original inspiration of the “Dunes” was, or maybe how we got here with the hairiness of it all?

If you like them, cool. I’m not trying to bash anyone just curious.

Am I missing something? Is there an article or something somewhere describing what the original inspiration of the “Dunes” was, or maybe how we got here with the hairiness of it all?

The first thing I think of is a camel
But idk

Ronnie prob said “Dunes...sand...sand dunes...Africa...aight, camel hair on the collar and logo, ostritch on the saddle, and get me some black zebra hair for the tongue to match th liner. Austin, any other African animals you can think of??? Sprinkle some unicorn hairs on there too.”

$120 + ship using code BLACKFRIDAY

I have been on a roll with no purchases lately but I’ve fallen off a cliff the past week or two with no end in sight. May have to make a move on these
7B819ACC-DCFC-4152-8C00-7B919617A113.png

Deciding on whether to grab the UA OG and UA Fusions... I might just go for the UA Fusions and call it a day...

Thinking back... Concepts knocked it out the park last year with the 999 Kennedy/Hyannis release... :pimp::pimp::pimp: Beautiful shape!

I wonder if Concepts has something up it sleeves before the end of the year... :nerd:
That kennedy re-issue is the best NB shapes I get in the past two years, when I copped over 20 nb

The unicorn hairs are an homage to other non-native x NB collabs. Ronnie wasn't just being random stripping innocent animals of their hair.

Back
Top Bottom