Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

990v3 prices are stupid too. can’t justify spending any where that much on NB. even those 1300 JPJ that are like $700 aren’t justifiable to me

But the people who copped can’t sell to stockx until they’re in hand, correct? So by the time they arrive prices may dip? Idk I don’t sell/ use stockx often.

A1B66477-3595-4178-BAA8-EECB21D2F0F2.jpeg

There needs to be an EE thread. Another BS site trying to cop from 😂

Which 990v3 are pricey? You can get 'em at the outlets right?
You can find 993 easily at outlets but not the 990v3's. If you can find them easily please proxy me a 10.5 haha.

Again I want to say I've read 3 different places/people now that say the Urban Grey JJJJound should see a global/more widespread release. Perhaps next week at the same time as the greens? I know it most likely won't matter but the tiniest bit of stupid dumb optimism to hold on to.

Yeh sorry, mixing up the 990v3 and 993s, was ****ed up by anesthesia from getting my wisdom teeth removed |l. Disregard my ***.

Again I want to say I've read 3 different places/people now that say the Urban Grey JJJJound should see a global/more widespread release. Perhaps next week at the same time as the greens? I know it most likely won't matter but the tiniest bit of stupid dumb optimism to hold on to.
^^^There will be an NB.com release. Don’t know if it’ll be “global”. I speak for the grey pair.

That would be so great. Grey ones are way better in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom