Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^^There will be an NB.com release. Don’t know if it’ll be “global”. I speak for the grey pair.
Oh good, NB.com release. I was really hoping to return the the endless cart loops and having Click-n-Buy tell me to re-check a shipping address that they have already shipped to multiple times before...

When did NB.com become groundhog's day?

This thread moves so fast. When did it become the EE shorts thread?

I have a few pairs and they're just mesh shorts, but I'll admit, breathability it essential in the TX summer.

IMG_20200724_164708.jpg

Wait, did they restock?

EDIT: And already sold out...

Not surprised tbh anything that pops back up is probably being botted immediately.
This thread moves so fast. When did it become the EE shorts thread?

I have a few pairs and they're just mesh shorts, but I'll admit, breathability it essential in the TX summer.

IMG_20200724_164708.jpg
They're not just mesh shorts, they're COOL mesh shorts.(pun intended with the TX summer part, DFW here)

If i can't get those EE shorts on the site, where's the next best place i can cop?
Ive caught a few pairs on Stockx for basically close to retail, but yeah just wait it out if you want. I say start with the basics first, then start with the patterns if you're gonna try to buy on resale some place. They're the most wearable and the cheapest normally.

I don’t think he’s ever done a restock of an exact color combo besides the Marino’s he did today. I could be wrong tho. Seems like he just randomly throws colors together or will just take inspo from team color combos
Marino’s had a different color EE each time

I don’t get the hype behind EE, I ordered a pair a couple weeks ago and thought they were such poor quality for the price. I’m talking champion quality at best and they run $98 for basics. I don’t mind paying up for good quality but these seem like they are all hype. To each his own though.

Heard that Jjjj might release at other shops but I’m sure they will just go the same as today.

I don’t get the hype behind EE, I ordered a pair a couple weeks ago and thought they were such poor quality for the price. I’m talking champion quality at best and they run $98 for basics. I don’t mind paying up for good quality but these seem like they are all hype. To each his own though.

Heard that Jjjj might release at other shops but I’m sure they will just go the same as today.

Seriously! I ordered 4 pairs to date (first one too small so I sold to a friend), then pairs 2 and 3 both had massive QC defects (pocket bag not sewn in, covered in dirt), and 2 of the 4 pairs the mesh was completely see through! Finally the 4th pair (my only pair I kept) has decent mesh and no QC defects. I know you're saying, but why 4 pairs? The shipping took nearly 2 weeks, so I didn't have most of the pairs in person until after I ordered unfortunately. But for 100 bucks, FOH! I emailed eric's webstore about returning the defective pairs and they were super snarky and rude "sorry you don’t like it but we do ! "

Would highly recommend against them. Outside of the cool designs and colors, theyre complete ***.They even posted a pic of the shorts post production and they were literally spilling over a pallet all over the ground. The guy is making money hand over fist, the least they could do is have some good QC.

IMG_20200715_124142.jpg

IMG_20200715_115215.jpg

IMG_20200715_115321.jpg

Seriously! I ordered 4 pairs to date (first one too small so I sold to a friend), then pairs 2 and 3 both had massive QC defects (pocket bag not sewn in, covered in dirt), and 2 of the 4 pairs the mesh was completely see through! Finally the 4th pair (my only pair I kept) has decent mesh and no QC defects. I know you're saying, but why 4 pairs? The shipping took nearly 2 weeks, so I didn't have most of the pairs in person until after I ordered unfortunately. But for 100 bucks, FOH! I emailed eric's webstore about returning the defective pairs and they were super snarky and rude "sorry you don’t like it but we do ! "

Would highly recommend against them. Outside of the cool designs and colors, theyre complete ***.They even posted a pic of the shorts post production and they were literally spilling over a pallet all over the ground. The guy is making money hand over fist, the least they could do is have some good QC.

IMG_20200715_124142.jpg

IMG_20200715_115215.jpg

IMG_20200715_115321.jpg
I haven’t had any issues. Early pairs have been through a ton of washes too. And yeah, single layer mesh is supposed to be see through lol. Also I like to support MiUSA products.

Last edited:
I’m not hating at all, good for him if he can make a killing on some Russell brand quality shorts. When I bought them I thought the quality would be way better for the price and how much attention the brand is getting. People are free to buy whatever they want, just my perspective. He does get props for them being MiUSA.

Back
Top Bottom