Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just sent the email to the high quality blanks company to check pricing.

Also last white tees are batching now. Should be ready to ship tomorrow or at the latest Thursday. I'll order some black tees as well as long as the vinyl staining does not bother people.

New Balance M1300AU “Made in USA”
Available
$170
Color: Blue/White

1596596751566.jpeg
1596596803527.jpeg
1596596835689.jpeg
1596596872441.jpeg

Sounds like November is pretty accurate as mentioned earlier.

Man this would be SOOO much better than Spring 2021 or whatever it was that I had read a couple places. Still gonna hurt when it’s not there after taking the upcoming LLLLoss this Friday.

Man this would be SOOO much better than Spring 2021 or whatever it was that I had read a couple places. Still gonna hurt when it’s not there after taking the upcoming LLLLoss this Friday.
I wonder if the color wheel will be the same as when it was shut down or if it will be updated.

I wish there was a way to save some old designs. I had some sick 990v5 and 997 designs cooked up. Might have to just make another 992. ooweee

Let's talk hoodies.

Let's say I'm not too impressed with NB's current offerings. That's why previously I asked if those sayings were trade marked by NB (which seems there not).

Let's say my wife has a business license and can order wholesale blanks. Ranging from something cheap to quality blanks Supreme uses.

Let's say I've reached out to a screen printer in my city and have prices.

If I go down this path I could order blank black hoodies, reverse dye them, then send them to the screen printer.

As a collective we could come up with our own saying? Obviously would not be able to use the NB logo.

I've dyed other brand tees that have white vinyl screen print and haven't had an issue. It seems the vinyl NB uses is kind of a poor quality. The dye does stain the print a tad. That's why I'm wondering if I should use higher quality blanks then have it screen printed afterwards.

Example:
D9B4C65C-1071-4D75-B864-4B965ECDAB17.jpeg
^^^This would be dope. If someone is doing it on a small scale and is more obscure about it, lets say “personal” prject :wink:, rather than running a business based around this, I can see someone Doing this and not having NB run them down. If anything, it brings more awareness to the brand and Further connects them with the community. We should create a custom logo for this thread. Would be sick to generate an NB thread merch (which you’re kind of doing already). If you’re dropping more stuff, I’m definitely down to cop a few pieces. I’d even design for it...

Last edited:
ive hit multiple times on yeezys. Regret not getting the slides (already secured a pair from YS), their resell went crazy
WTF, you've won multiple times on Bodega? Are you talking about their online raffle or in-store?

I’ve only won one Bodega raffle in my life but it was for the Air Max 1 Atmos Elephant so that’s probably my lifetime’s worth of luck.
Damn, what a win though.

Back
Top Bottom