Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just came in...
20200804_190125.jpg
One of us...one of us...

I’ve never cleaned suede before and this mark has me buggin. Anyone have any links to any guides/videos on how to properly clean Suede? When I search only the heavily promoted things pop up which aren’t always necessarily the best.

Attachments

• 90A5100D-7EC9-49BD-99F2-439D97412C03.jpeg
    90A5100D-7EC9-49BD-99F2-439D97412C03.jpeg
    537.6 KB · Views: 202
I’ve never cleaned suede before and this mark has me buggin. Anyone have any links to any guides/videos on how to properly clean Suede? When I search only the heavily promoted things pop up which aren’t always necessarily the best.

If had pretty good success with a suede brush, which is basically just a wire brush. Below is a link to the one I have:

I've been surprised at how good it's worked. Just be gentle when using it and you should be ok.

Last edited:
I don't get that about LV, they have been stealing silhouettes from other brands for a long time. As high end designers you'd think that it would get frowned on more frequently.

I don't get that about LV, they have been stealing silhouettes from other brands for a long time. As high end designers you'd think that it would get frowned on more frequently.
But if you copy or steal from them they’re ready to sue you into oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom