OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

smh.gif
@ st johns

I'm still watching, its actually cool. It feels like I'm watching a rec game at my college, but with junior high school kids facing the college team.

Riley Calls Bulls To Get Info On Eddy Curry
New York Daily News -
The New York Daily News is reporting that even though Pat Riley is denying the Heat have any interest in Knick center Eddy Curry, he did contact Curry's former team the Chicago Bulls to gather information on the big man.

Can we please get rid of this bum already. I know this season is clearly done but i could not stand if we had this guy for the rest of the year. I dontcare where he goes or who we get he disgusts me. He resembles everything bad with the Knicks franchise playing wise and is the exact opposite of those warriorsi loved so much in the 90s.

We need more losses like this!!!! I don't care if we're losing by 40 points. I want a very high draft pick!!

And
smh.gif
at us not trading away Eddy Curry or Zach Randolph.

$%!$$#% pathetic at us not being ble to move at least one of these bums out

I thought we would at least be in something minor or hopfully a rather large trade involving curry

Isiah better be on his way out. $%!$$#% dumb %%!

the knicks have made a trade!!!!

the knicks trade for travis knight, luc longley...oh wait.... smh
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif
more losses is all we need...no carter to ny please..

Steps to Fixing the Knicks....

1. The Knicks 2 best offensive players (Jamal/Z-Bo) have the ball the most and have no idea how to move it around or pass. Z-Bo can shoot, he can move in thepaint, he can score very easily,and is very skilled. Crawford is the one of the best ball handlers in the league, along with Steph -- but they both (Crawford& Z-Bo) are horrible ball-freezers....they pretty much take the team out of rhythm.

2. Also the great benefit of a PG is for teams with guys who do not know how to move the ball, just like the Knicks players. The PG moves it for everyone.Knicks needs a distributing PG that can control the ball.

3. Knicks need some "two way" minded players. They have offensive players (Curry, Z-Bo, Jamal) and defensiveplayers (Lee, Balkman, Jones). The only guy that has ever done both is Q-Rich, and he is DONE.

4. Knicks need shooters. Once again, aside from Q-Rich, none of these guys can hit an open jump shot. Combining this lack of trust of your perimeter shooterswith a lack of ball movement and you have a horrific team offense, just like the Knicks.

but I thought they'd do good this season (at least make the playoffs), but Zeke has absolutely no idea how to handle a team... a perfect example is thesituation at the beginning of the season....combine that with the fact that this mix of players on the roster is the worst mix in the league, not to mentionZeke is the one that built this mix and is now coaching this mix, as well as having a joke of an owner, and your final result is the 07-08 New York Knicks....I don't get how all these legends get HC jobs.... Zeke is like MJ, they both are/would be horrible head coaches, but would make great individual coaches,just like Kareem right now in L.A working with Andrew Bynum.......

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Steps to Fixing the Knicks....

1. The Knicks 2 best offensive players (Jamal/Z-Bo) have the ball the most and have no idea how to move it around or pass. Z-Bo can shoot, he can move in the paint, he can score very easily,and is very skilled. Crawford is the one of the best ball handlers in the league, along with Steph -- but they both (Crawford & Z-Bo) are horrible ball-freezers....they pretty much take the team out of rhythm.

2. Also the great benefit of a PG is for teams with guys who do not know how to move the ball, just like the Knicks players. The PG moves it for everyone. Knicks needs a distributing PG that can control the ball.

3. Knicks need some "two way" minded players. They have offensive players (Curry, Z-Bo, Jamal) and defensive players (Lee, Balkman, Jones). The only guy that has ever done both is Q-Rich, and he is DONE.

4. Knicks need shooters. Once again, aside from Q-Rich, none of these guys can hit an open jump shot. Combining this lack of trust of your perimeter shooters with a lack of ball movement and you have a horrific team offense, just like the Knicks.

but I thought they'd do good this season (at least make the playoffs), but Zeke has absolutely no idea how to handle a team... a perfect example is the situation at the beginning of the season....combine that with the fact that this mix of players on the roster is the worst mix in the league, not to mention Zeke is the one that built this mix and is now coaching this mix, as well as having a joke of an owner, and your final result is the 07-08 New York Knicks.... I don't get how all these legends get HC jobs.... Zeke is like MJ, they both are/would be horrible head coaches, but would make great individual coaches, just like Kareem right now in L.A working with Andrew Bynum.......

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
at calling Q a good shooter. Jamal is easily the best shooter on our teamand really the only shooter that we have.

and i think that David Lee and Nate Robinson are developing into 2 way players. But i agree a distributing pg is our top priority (ala Derrick Rose) and a 2way player who is also the best defender in the NBA (ala Ron Artest) wouldnt hurt either to play the 3.

and we also need a shot blocking center and we need to start David Lee and get rid of Z Bo.

an adding a pure shooter or 2 to come off the bench would not hurt either.

and at this point i dont even call curry an offensive player, he is just trash, he cant even score no more especially when he is doubled. He and Zeke needto go first before the rest can be done.

next year a rotation of...

pg- Rose, Nate
sg- Jamal, shooter to be named later
sf- Artest, Balkman
pf- Lee, Malik Rose
c- a center to be named later, 2nd round pick JOEY DORSEY

coach- Mark Jackson
GM- Jerry West?

would be a nice start, there are other ways that we can go also though. If we do the right thing in the offseason and get a good pick, it is a good year to geton the right foot and finally start rebuilding

^ ya but Q used to be a good shooter... I guess his career diminished in NY
tired.gif

but the Knicks have had no cap space to sign anyone of value because of their bad contracts, mainly Allan Houston aka the $100 million man
sick.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I still can't believe we gave houston that contract.I'll take the gr8's starting 5 and put samuel dalemburt at C.

Back
Top Bottom