:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

If you like beer go to Tap house grill downtown. Never had food there but they got like 160 beers on tap. :lol:

the funny thing about the gay jokes is that SF isnt all that gay. When looking at gays per capita, its actually yall up north.

Just like our football teams, SF gets more attention so i dont blame you for thinking SF is full of gays.

(my attempt at talking ****/getting something started)

the funny thing about the gay jokes is that SF isnt all that gay. When looking at gays per capita, its actually yall up north.

Just like our football teams, SF gets more attention so i dont blame you for thinking SF is full of gays.

(my attempt at talking ****/getting something started)
Nothing wrong with being gay....

It's weird how ya'll write blog posts about how you hate stepping over homeless people on the way to work though.

Would rather have Cox 
xgz9nkR.gif

Jokes aside, I hear ya. Especially if Percival suits up -  you don't want Carlos Rogers on him in the slot.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/search?q=%2349ers&src=hash[/URL]"]
Would rather have Cox (keep the gay jokes coming) in there than Rogers. Rogers is a horrible tackler and isnt as quick[/quote].

Yes sir. Perish has done a great job the past two games. A healthy Carlos couldn't keep up all season, a hobbled version would get abused.

Aldon has been playing possessed the past two games. The difference in the d is clear when he's going hard.

I think we pull out a close one, d is playing too well and seattles offense has been struggling the last handful of games.

I said in terms of a player named cox on our squad and defense we play on the field, as in football. You obviously preferred it in terms of homosexuality. But I ain't judging.

1. Tacoma
3. Spokane
5. Seattle
7. Eugene
14. Salem

Link

Makes sense you guys would know where all the happy spots are..

:nerd:

The gay jokes hurt you :lol: :lol:

They have so much info on the topic its amazing. :lol:

Yeah because you guys didn't point out every gay club in your area..

I don't judge alternate lifestyles guys, you guys are safe being yourselves in this thread k?

8)

Ok so on that note let's end the childish homophobic gay talk.

Reid came in second for DROY. If he can avoid concussions he will beast his entire career :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom