:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

If the 49ers win I cracked the code.

Their 4-0 playing Seattle on fox during the Jim harbaugh era. Including 1-0 in Seattle while 0-2 on NBC.

That and no playing of that song the Seahawks fan from the commerical plays over and over

i have a feeling eric reid is gonna have an impact on today's game, dudes name has been lost in the discussion of thomas and whitner...ill say a pick on a terribly overthrown wilson pass and 8 tackles (including a couple of good open field tackles on beast mode)

rooting for the rookie to ball out

i anticipate seeing that kaep x beats commercial at least three times today

12th man, why were your jimmies so russled after seeing it??

i anticipate seeing that kaep x beats commercial at least three times today

12th man, why were your jimmies so russled after seeing it??
I personally love that commercial, it presents the complete opposite message than it's trying to since Kaep is always incredibly shook at the Clink.

Just like the KG one where they yell about him being old and washed up.

Damn 6:30 needs to get here already. I'm hungover as crap right now from last night. Ima go out get some grub or something to kill time and hopefully the New England game is on by when I get back.

Lol at this lame segment on ESPN right now about the 12th man flag. Guess you gotta raise something when you have never raised any superbowl banners.:rofl:

Last edited:
lol at you watching ESPN. Explains your football knowledge

LMAO at this clown coming at me about my football knowledge.

Did you forget I had to school you about your own team?

You're speaking to a football guru, peon. Stay in your lane because you're out of pocket. You aint on my level little *****.

"Never step off your chariot to address peasants throwing tomatoes at your chariot"

Last edited:
lol at you watching ESPN. Explains your football knowledge

LMAO at this clown coming at me about my football knowledge when I had to school him about his own team.

You're speaking to a football guru, peon. Stay in your lane because you're out of pocket. You aint on my level little *****.

I hear the same **** you preach from these Fox color commentators. shut up. You probably the nerd who applied to coach North Dakota

View media item 755175

If the 49ers win I cracked the code.

Their 4-0 playing Seattle on fox during the Jim harbaugh era. Including 1-0 in Seattle while 0-2 on NBC.

That and no playing of that song the Seahawks fan from the commerical plays over and over
they're 0-4 there last 4 trips to seattle, harbaugh coached 3 of those teams

Last edited:
That's some kind of propaganda y'all have up there. Making up stats.

Niners are 4-2 against the seahawks since harbaugh a been here. We won up there in 2011. We lost up there the last two trips though. We will win today.

Back
Top Bottom