:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

This guy really just called himself a football guru LOLLLL

Prove me otherwise.

I put out a simple question challenging any seahawks' fans football knowledge on here to break down your front 7 scheme and coincidentally that post was ignored. :rofl: A simple 4-3 OVER w/ the unique ELEPHANT position scheme that Pete Carrol runs that he learned from coach Seifert.

Come from a football family and been involved in football for my entire 27 years of living. Played from pee wee to College, My dad coached high school football for 10 years and currently working to begin coachingmyself very soon. Like I said you little dingleberries aint on my level.

Unlike you nerds on here playing football on xbox or posting about it on Niketalk I work on football with this guy every week.

nfl_25_johntaylor_400.jpg

Last edited:
Let me tell you something Certified ShartWad, being the Great One I have one thing on my mind. That is to lay the People's Bowman on each and every single one of you squealing and moaning losers.

But seeing as how there's a bunch of you and one of me, I'm gonna need a few tag partners. So it's gonna be the Great One, the Football Guru, and any other niner faithful ready to do battle. We run this forum.

Niner Gang 4 lyfe 4 lyfe 4 lyfe.

Bowbow bow bow

These threads are something else. That argument came outta nowhere. :lol:

Hopefully the refs let 'em play today and don't start throwing flags for trash talk.

^ bro couple pages page Jecca clowned you on not knowing about your defensive scheme now your sayin your football knowledge is > I'm very confused.

^ bro couple pages page Jecca clowned you on not knowing about your defensive scheme now your sayin your football knowledge is > I'm very confused.

that's because these nerds wouldn't know where to begin. :rofl:

you seacock fans need to know your place and bow the !@#$ down

Last edited:
alright faithful im out heading to my boys pad for the game.

5 SUPERBOWLS vs 5 FAILED DRUG TESTS
ONE OF THE GREATEST SPORTS FRANCHISES OF ALL TIME vs ONE OF THE WORST SPORTS FRANCHISES OF ALL TIME
RAISING CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS vs RAISING A "12th man" BOYSCOUT BANNER

#ninergang #ninerempire #ninerfaithful #questforsix

View media item 741596

#NINERGANG

and if you dont like this post, youre a seacock or you hating on the niners:

When you 9er fans yell from the rooftop "We were the best 20 years ago!" and say seacock, do you pat yourselves on the back and give your self a high five? :lol:

ive seen more references to those 5 superbowls this week than i have from the Cowboys fans in about 5 years with theirs. Maybe I should add 'Rockets 94 95 Back To Back' to my sig since 20 years ago is so beneficial for todays game

ive seen more references to those 5 superbowls this week than i have from the Cowboys fans in about 5 years with theirs. Maybe I should add 'Rockets 94 95 Back To Back' to my sig since 20 years ago is so beneficial for todays game
Why not? It's more than Seattle can say :wink:

Prove me otherwise.

I put out a simple question challenging any seahawks' fans football knowledge on here to break down your front 7 scheme and coincidentally that post was ignored. :rofl: A simple 4-3 OVER w/ the unique ELEPHANT position scheme that Pete Carrol runs that he learned from coach Seifert.

Come from a football family and been involved in football for my entire 27 years of living. Played from pee wee to College, My dad coached high school football for 10 years and currently working to begin coachingmyself very soon. Like I said you little dingleberries aint on my level.

Unlike you nerds on here playing football on xbox or posting about it on Niketalk I work on football with this guy every week.

nfl_25_johntaylor_400.jpg

Which mean you ain't doing **** now, another never was and never will be. Jesus the thought process of some of yall is mind boggling.

Who gives a flying **** you who you waste you time on in the week with ain't got **** to do with the game today. You so shook about the game you start debates about **** nobody care about :rofl:

You will never be a coach. Never. Give it up. No one will hire you.

Back
Top Bottom