OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was tannenhill talking trash to the practice squad players? But philbin was telling them to go easy on tannenhill? Sounds strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy your practice squad cars and your practice squad beds and your practice squad apartments. After I’m done doing throws here I’m going to step inside the mouth of a whale and the whale will take me to my luxury condo out near the edge of the continental shelf where mermaids will be my bed. Do you get it? I am wealthy is my point. You are not. You can’t pay for whale uber with practice squad interceptions is what I’m sort of getting at here. Guys? Where are you going?
They’re giving out practice squad trophies in Miami no wonder the team is bad at football they’ve been coddled and hugged and told they were special by their handlers and personal assistants in my day the only personal assistant a quarterback had was his conscience and if any scrub player picked him off in practice, well, the quarterback would ignore that conscience and slug that practice squad scrub right in the jaw and then afterwards all the players would go to the bar together and drink real American beer without fruit in it and then they’d drive over to the local high school and pick up a couple of lookers each and show them a good time but now it’s PC this and women’s rights that and instead of Joe Namaths playing quarterback we got Ryan Tannehills and that’s the REAL reason why jobs are moving overseas.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They’re giving out practice squad trophies in Miami no wonder the team is bad at football they’ve been coddled and hugged and told they were special by their handlers and personal assistants in my day the only personal assistant a quarterback had was his conscience and if any scrub player picked him off in practice, well, the quarterback would ignore that conscience and slug that practice squad scrub right in the jaw and then afterwards all the players would go to the bar together and drink real American beer without fruit in it and then they’d drive over to the local high school and pick up a couple of lookers each and show them a good time but now it’s PC this and women’s rights that and instead of Joe Namaths playing quarterback we got Ryan Tannehills and that’s the REAL reason why jobs are moving overseas.

This might be the greatest post in the history of mankind. This is freaking fantastic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the quarterback would ignore that conscience and slug that practice squad scrub right in the jaw and then afterwards all the players would go to the bar together and drink real American beer without fruit in it and then they’d drive over to the local high school and pick up a couple of lookers each and show them a good time but now it’s PC this and women’s rights that

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oidshfgoisahdoifhsaodgih;asdhfiupasdhfgi;phdsfgihsiu :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom