OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring unused or expired Rx prescriptions for safe disposal to #ColtsCamp on 8/9 & receive the 2014 highlight DVD! http://t.co/1iZAPMg60c
— Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) August 6, 2015
fantasia2.png

Utilize the sling box for local sports, then get the tickets as necessary

All depends on solid internet though

Or go Fury style and use the radio :lol:

Heard the quality wasn't the best, but this is something I may have to do.
It did have some annoying issues from time to time.  But it's certainly the best I can do for the Seahawks.  Overall a good package.

Last edited:
Listened to the U.S. v. Belgium World Cup game on the radio and thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Dude needs to re-up his stash :lol:. Next up,used Ed Hardy shirt disposal day...

Last edited:
I honestly don't get why the Sunday Ticket team doesn't learn a few things from MLB.TV

MLB.TV streaming is flawless, never had a problem

I don't care how great technology gets in time, to where streaming is some crystal clear service, daily, I'm not messin with it. You get 17 Sundays, a year, I'm not dealin with sketchy streams, connections, speeds, traffic, etc. I wake up every Sunday knowin my signal will be just fine. (unless there's a hurricane, in Oregon, so I'm fairly safe 100% of the time :lol: )

And as I've always said, I don't care what they charge, I'll pay. I have no choice, there is no other way of life, I've had the ticket in some variation (in laws before I got my own place) for HALF my life. Not joking.

200, 400, 600, 1,000, I'll find a way.

last year I tried to pretend I could do without Redzone and week 3 I hit that subscribe button
I honestly enjoy the NFL more than any sport/league but I have never done Redzone or subscribed to anything outside of the regular coverage. I don't consider myself a fan in the know as much as the other sports so I guess that's why I've never purchased additional coverage

The moment I breakdown and buy Redzone I'll be on the hook forever 
laugh.gif

I honestly enjoy the NFL more than any sport/league but I have never done Redzone or subscribed to anything outside of the regular coverage. I don't consider myself a fan in the know as much as the other sports so I guess that's why I've never purchased additional coverage

The moment I breakdown and buy Redzone I'll be on the hook forever :lol:  

I agree 100%, if I only could pick one sport to ever watch again it's gonna be the NFL

that anticipation for the 1st Sunday of games is like nothing else to me

RedZone >>>>>

nothin better than sitting your *** on a couch all day & watching football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom