OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they held that Patriots team to 14 points shows that they were the better overall team. That pass rush was a bad matchup for the Pats.

Last edited:
We touched on the points scored / defense within the super bowl a few months back when this same discussion started.

I think average margin of victory was either 6 or 9, rarely do you get washed in the big game.

Don't be taking shots at Peyton like that!

Gurley is gonna be such a problem

already one of the best in the league, could be one of the GOAT's barring injury

The fact that they held that Patriots team to 14 points shows that they were the better overall team. That pass rush was a bad matchup for the Pats.
I agree with this.

It applies even more so in 2011. Those Giants were just a bad matchup overall. 

I think the Eli/Coughlin Giants have beat Brady/Belichick in their last 3 consecutive tries, which might be unheard of. And Brady/Belichick barely scraped by in the last reg. season game they beat them in '07.

I don't know of any other team that has that distinction. 

Yo that jersey is cold as F!! 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wish the Rams wore those jerseys permanently instead of a couple times a year
If they make them permanent, then they would get extra revenue on sales of both the current and the throwbacks.  The retros are so much better though.

Rams might be the new team I try to get to trade for Ben :nerd:

Those colors :pimp:

Last edited:
Just like Kangol said though, they will finish 8-8

Would'nt surprise me because they have inconsistent qb play...

Something about teams that play tough d and run very good tho... They tend to win games..

They're undefeated in a tough division... Let's see how they finish..

Intriguing team to say the least.

Rams RB Todd Gurley's jersey and cleats from Sunday's win against San Francisco have been added to the Pro Football Hall of Fame after he set the league record for rushing yards in his first four starts in the Super Bowl era. (Photo courtesy of the Pro Football Hall of Fame)

View media item 1774871

I got to get my hands on this joint. The reason why I started rooting for the Rams as a kid was these colors

Rams/Vikings is gonna be a great game IMO

2 teams on the rise at pretty much the same point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom