OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Gronkowski was drafted in 2010. He's 26 years old.
Brandon Weeden was drafted in 2012. He's 32 years old.

laugh.gif
Really? Never even knew that
laugh.gif
and just reading he was drafted by the Yankees back in 2002.

So he was in his mid-20s as a college QB. Pretty cool.
He played for the minor league team in my hometown, the Columbus Catfish 
laugh.gif

They were buns....

Weeden got MLB and NFL money. Those minor league MLB deals can be nice. Never made it to The Show but being able to transition to major college football and be a NFL 1st round pick shows how good a athlete he is/was. Hell of a ride.

Really? I used to work with this dude that was in the minors. He told me most of them dudes struggling.

Weeden got MLB and NFL money. Those minor league MLB deals can be nice. Never made it to The Show but being able to transition to major college football and be a NFL 1st round pick shows how good a athlete he is/was. Hell of a ride.

Really? I used to work with this dude that was in the minors. He told me most of them dudes struggling.

My boy plays single A level ball out here. He stays needing a place to stay for a few nights out the year it seems like. :lol:

AAA ball I'm sure most of them making good money.

Last edited:

Man I wish I could do that :lol:

After watching Cam's celebration again, I definitely could feel the pure anger from the Titans players :rofl: :rofl: I would've been so heated man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom