OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk cousins torched a garbage saints d and torching a bigger garbage giants d.

Kirk cousins is mad elite. Give him the mvp

Can't wait for this game tonight 
nthat.gif

Should be fun

I prefer not to talk trash before the game is over, especially when, in the grand scheme of things, my team still sucks.
Let me know how getting spanked in the first round by the Vikings or the Packers goes for Kirk and company (if you guys even make it).

That's because you guys are scared fans. Don't wanna be wrong so you talk big when you win and act different when you lose. I'm a fan 24/7, not just when its convenient or a chance to be right.

We didnt do anything with those two early picks so give thanks
Fan*

Don't hop on our bandwagon if we win. Stick with your Cowboys. Your the only fan I know who'd have mixed feelings about beating a division rival. That's the definition of a fake fan.

that ether :rofl:

Kirk cousins torched a garbage saints d and torching a bigger garbage giants d.

Kirk cousins is mad elite. Give him the mvp

All I EVER SAID was he could be the best QB in the NFC East.

Who's playing better so far today? You don't even have the heart to post Kirk is. Y'all stay wanting to clown me but today have 0 to say on the matter.

Last edited:
Bottom two teams on the list, not to mention the Giants O-line has been garbage all game or anything.
roll.gif

I'm sure if Eli played against the Raiders and the Saints with a healthy O-line he'd put up 350 with 4 TDs as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom