OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP  
It's the hair bro. First thing women notice and 9/10 times the first question I'm asked is "can I touch your hair". The last number I got a few days ago went just like that.
Never seen curly/natural hair before
laugh.gif
Where you at?
You trying to touch it too?

Carson sitting out of Pro bowl to rest his feelings :\

Last edited:
Never seen curly/natural hair before :lol: Where you at?

Currently kicking it southern MD. Been meaning to ask my west coast bros where the action is because I may make a move to LV. Vegas to LA is nothing but a hop skip and a jump. I'm in pursuit of DMT. PM me if anyone knows someone who can assist me on my quest.

He must mean how he carries himself. There is no such thing as acting black. I'm sick of using color to explain a person anyway. I'm white in skin tone. Once at work with 2 "white" coworkers I had a black dude ask us where some store was we didn't know. He immediately thought we were being racist. The world is full of idiots who buy into these dated narratives. Whenever I'm asked what I am, I say human every time.
you're white?! wow 

ha ha ha

I wouldn't back out of the Pro Bowl, that free trip to Hawaii and a check win or lose would have me out there every year if I was healthy and didn't make the SB.

I agree. Never understood how players back out of it. You in Hawaii chilling with the best of the league. I think it's a slap in the face to back out of that but whatever.

If I'm on a non first round rookie contract, then sure I'd go.. But I ain't really playing that hard

If I'm on a bigger deal, ain't no way in hell im taking that risk

Last edited:
With Carson backing out will TURNT get his spot?

Vince Young arrested for DUI over the weekend too. Smh

Last edited:
Nah, I get it. Them dudes want to get the **** away from football after living and breathing it for 6 months. They could go to Hawaii or any other vaca spots whenever the hell they want. 

Do it once for the experience. After that...meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom