OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan is desperate. He knows Nick Foles isn't going to fill that enormous stadium.

Yeah, they're better off putting Clayton Kershaw at QB.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Peyton on the Rams.

Yeah let's let him experience the indignity of being benched for Nick Foles

Tom Brady can't throw the ball more than 20 down the field anymore.

would have his brain scrambled like Wes and Julian.
laugh.gif

I was hoping to piss you off, but you went light w/ the reply. Might need to work on my rustling jimmies skillset.
Yeah, they're better off putting Clayton Kershaw at QB.
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy  
Stan is desperate. He knows Nick Foles isn't going to fill that enormous stadium.
Peyton's passes gonna be fluttering in that smog like a diseased pigeon.
roll.gif

Jeff Fisher might finally overcome all the obstacles and make that major leap to 9-7 next season. 
smokin.gif

I was reading yesterday that something like 90 of 94 brains of deceased former players studied came back positive for advanced CTE :wow: :x :\

Last edited:
I swear these rumors never fail always this time around i hear the same old stuff I'm not buying into the rumors from some publisher in the NY Times bravo you got some time on TV :lol:

I like Brandon Marshall, but...

He talks WAY too damn much. 

You a part-time media member. Fall back until you retire g. They're still gonna have a spot for you somewhere on these networks.

Last edited:
I was reading yesterday that something like 90 of 94 brains of deceased former players studied came back positive for advanced CTE :wow: :x :\

The statistics on them are crazy. I would say though to keep in mind, that probably a good portion of the brains that have been studied are from families who suspected their loved one had CTE. And, since it can only be diagnosed on a cadaver at the moment, it's probably going to remain an extremely high percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom