OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy was hitting his girl in the car and the cops let him go while no charges were filed....people still disagree with me that he was innocent and wasn't let go because he's white?

I hope no one gives him a shot after all this ****. Send him to the CFL or E channel. Let him be a celeb and get out of the league.

Last edited:
The recent Cleveland Brown players who had problems either on the field, off the field or both...

Trent Richardson (former first rd pick traded to Colts then somehow ended with the Raiders, how did that work out?)

Josh Gordon ( 1 year suspension) 

Johnny Manziel ( recent events) 

mean.gif

The recent Cleveland Brown players who had problems either on the field, off the field or both...

Trent Richardson (former first rd pick traded to Colts then somehow ended with the Raiders, how did that work out?)

Josh Gordon ( 1 year suspension) 

Johnny Manziel ( recent events) 

:smh:     

This is what living in Ohio does to folks.

No wonder LeBron went to Miami for a while.

Damn looks like shorty lied on Johnny. Dallas police just said the case is closed.

Smfh

[QUOTE name="nickmaz96" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/629840/official-nfl-discussion-thread-2015-16-season-superbowl-50-panthers-v-broncos-feb-7th-6-30pm-est/97140_20#post_25120405[/URL]"]

Dallas police do not plan to charge #Browns Manziel and their criminal investigation is closed. Fort Worth not charging him either

:stoneface:
WOW
[/quote]
View media item 1897908
Teflon Don

If only Johnny won on the field the same way he does off it

Last edited:
smh at them not charging manziel. Dude needs a reality check. he's practically invincible off the field.

Last edited:
I still think it's funny how Jameis was going to be the problem kid in the league to all the ESPN analyst, all while they justified manziel drinking and partying in college. He was just a kid being a kid. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom