OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Romo is healthy, anything is possible.

Do they draft his successor now?
i think so . look for a solid back up.  start looking for another te. witten is old af.

not to many holes i  see on this team. the defense wasnt the problem this year. 

Last edited:
TMZ got video of Shady throwing down and looks like an arrest warrant coming tomorrow

All over a bottle of champagne :x

i think so . look for a solid back up.  start looking for another te. witten is old af.
not to many holes i  see on this team. the defense wasnt the problem this year. 

Yeah they've done well to address the defensive side of the ball.

Terrance Williams is clearly not the answer opposite Dez, that needs to be addressed as well as obviously the running game. Plenty of free agent backs on the market. They can draft an RB and sign one and they'll be good there.

Also, not sure if Cole Beasley is the answer in the slot. He has his moments but he's far too inconsistent.

NFC East is wide open. No telling who the lead dog is. Washington got a head of steam and found themselves winning the East but really nobody stands out.

Last edited:
IDK why I allow cats like that to take me on a ride for 3 pages because they can't read.
I'm rarely in General anymore. Rarely. Most of my posts are in S&T, and over the last year or so...specifically the NFL related threads.

One of the reasons why I don't really **** with General like that is because of tired *** repetitive arguments and the same NT'ers going around in circles for trash discussions.

As far as I'm concerned...it might not be at its peak anymore, but S&T still carries this board like Cam carried the Panthers offense for most of the season. 

If I remember correctly, your SN was one of those I'd just skim right past in General if it ever popped up on my screen. Because of exactly that. "allowing cats to take you on a ride for 3 pages". Usually in some never-ending argument with someone over something I didn't really give a **** about. 

So when you say
Exactly why I don't post in here often.

Post an opposing viewpoint and people lose their minds. Reading comprehension nonexistent.
I don't find it accurate I know we ain't the problem. It's on you.

Just my .02 cents. 

Last thing before I'm outta here until mañana. Everything @TheCollector  said he did in his last post is *Will Smith* dee troof

TMZ got video of Shady throwing down and looks like an arrest warrant coming tomorrow

All over a bottle of champagne
sick.gif
they show it ? 

Originally Posted by The Collector

I've had it. I've defended Cam all season. He played bad on Sunday as did his team. Cam has suddenly become a player who can't be criticized. If your white and say something your automatically a racist. If your anything else your a hater. Cam isn't some God who's immune to criticism like folks would have you believe.
Here's my thing about this: I don't know about your internet, but my internet has LOOOOTTTTTTTTS of people who think 'In God We Trust' should be on police cars, Beyonce is racist for showing up looking like a Black Panther, Obama is just... the worst, we need another real President like Ol' W. Bush, this a Christian nation, Syrian refugees have no business here, Muslims are going to kill you if you sneeze next to them and Cam Newton is a crybaby.

Yeah, when I know someone subscribes to that other BS and then I hear/read them offer Cam criticism, I'm calling it racist.

Mostly because it is.

Of course the caveat to that is, "When I know someone subscribes to that other BS."

Sooooo, when I hear Cam criticism, my knee-jerk reaction is to ask other questions, get a feel where this criticism is coming from.

Last couple days, I have literally encountered a grand total of ONE PERSON who thought Cam could have handled that presser better, and did NOT fit the description I listed above.

One person.

Not making this up to make a point. Literally every single person I've personally talked to that has something ngative to say about Cam fits all or most of the other things I mentioned above.

Or they just didn't see the presser themselves. Ran into a few of those.

I'm rarely in General anymore. Rarely. Most of my posts are in S&T, and over the last year or so...specifically the NFL related threads.

One of the reasons why I don't really **** with General like that is because of tired *** repetitive arguments and the same NT'ers going around in circles for trash discussions.

As far as I'm concerned...it might not be at its peak anymore, but S&T still carries this board like Cam carried the Panthers offense for most of the season. 

If I remember correctly, your SN was one of those I'd just skim right past in General if it ever popped up on my screen. Because of exactly that. "allowing cats to take you on a ride for 3 pages". Usually in some never-ending argument with someone over something I didn't really give a **** about. 

So when you say

I don't find it accurate I know we ain't the problem. It's on you.

Just my .02 cents. 

Get out your feels :lol:. Most cats in here are fine, but there's always a few that cannot properly comprehend an opposing argument. That's a fact. Son is one of them. Not sure why you would feel this applies to you unless you yourself have some sort of comprehension issues. Do you? :nerd:

Don't care to make this a General vs S&T thing. I may not post in this thread often, but I'm a boxing & MMA thread regular. When it comes to football I'm usually too worried about betting & fantasy to be posting in this thread on Sundays. So I'm either in the fantasy thread or I'm on other forums. I'm also usually having real time convos with folks I'm watching the game with.

With MMA & boxing, I'm usually watching both solo, so I'm in those threads. You're def taking that post too personally.

Last thing before I'm outta here until mañana. Everything @TheCollector
 said he did in his last post is *Will Smith* dee troof

He got his cosign, :lol:. Son can finally rest in peace. Doesn't give validity to any of his nonsensical rebuttals.

Last edited:
Here's my thing about this: I don't know about your internet, but my internet has LOOOOTTTTTTTTS of people who think 'In God We Trust' should be on police cars, Beyonce is racist for showing up looking like a Black Panther, Obama is just... the worst, we need another real President like Ol' W. Bush, this a Christian nation, Syrian refugees have no business here, Muslims are going to kill you if you sneeze next to them and Cam Newton is a crybaby.

Yeah, when I know someone subscribes to that other BS and then I hear/read them offer Cam criticism, I'm calling it racist.

Mostly because it is.

Of course the caveat to that is, "When I know someone subscribes to that other BS."

Sooooo, when I hear Cam criticism, my knee-jerk reaction is to ask other questions, get a feel where this criticism is coming from.

Last couple days, I have literally encountered a grand total of ONE PERSON who thought Cam could have handled that presser better, and did NOT fit the description I listed above.

One person.

Not making this up to make a point. Literally every single person I've personally talked to that has something ngative to say about Cam fits all or most of the other things I mentioned above.

Bingo.

New thread member....Did this dude really say this?

:lol: Not going to go through your posts, you've summed up your views quite succinctly during our discourse.

Since you're so interested in how long I've been participating in this thread, go ahead and use the search feature and search by poster. I've been posting here since September.

Not that should even matter. You're an oddball dude. You clearly cannot participate in a discussion w/o flying off the handle about who is offering the opinion instead of what the opinion is.

If you have been present since September then you'd have no reservations about my understanding about race related to NFL issues.

You don't understand why a MVP QB is getting more "blame" then a no name lineman.

You agree with my point on Cams effort which was the base of my post on Cam in the SB. Yet you continue to debate me. Playing both sides of the fence.

You resorted to calling me a jackass, oddball, Idiot and something about my fathers sack but I'm flying off the handle? Ha ha ha

You've been loud and wrong the whole time and continue to throw your lame insults at me. That's the mark of a guy losing the debate. Not once have I addressed you outside on the context of this discussion.

You brought up NE as a defense for Cam. Typical of NT. When in doubt compare everything to the Pats. Although it's not apples to apples.

You lost bruh. Take the debate L and have a nice day.

Last edited:
If you have been present since September then you'd have no reservations about my understanding about race related to NFL issues.

You don't understand why a MVP QB is getting more "blame" then a no name lineman.

You agree with my point on Cams effort which was the base of my post on Cam in the SB. Yet you continue to debate me. Playing both sides of the fence.

You resorted to calling me a jackass, oddball, Idiot and something about my fathers sack but I'm flying off the handle? Ha ha ha

You've been loud and wrong the whole time and continue to throw your lame insults at me. That's the mark of a guy losing the debate. Not once have I addressed you outside on the context of this discussion.

You brought up NE as a defense for Cam. Typical of NT. When in doubt compare everything to the Pats. Although it's not apples to apples.

You lost bruh. Take the debate L and have a nice day.

Me having been here in September has no bearing on the statement you JUST made downplaying the racial aspect of this issue. While it's true that not all of Cam's detractors are racist, many of them are.

Again, I never once said Cam doesn't deserve more blame (or less for that matter) than his linemen or coaching staff. I'm wondering where ANY of the blame is for the rest of the Panthers. Especially Mike Remmers on that play.

You can't comprehend my stance and I'm once again having to repeat myself for the nth time.

You started this back and forth making assumptions of me instead of focusing on the issue at hand.

You're worried about handing out Ls when you should be brushing up on simple etiquette. Now you're crying about being called a jackass, maybe next time don't act like one.

Never once called you an idiot BTW, at least not outright. I guess you inferred that much :lol:.

Last edited:

Mostly because it is.

One person.

I can name plenty of pro athletes who had a problem. Magic Johnson said today "if your gonna stand up in these commercials, if your gonna stand up after you score and win, then you have to stand up when you lose".

You said when you know. That's different then questioning the actions of those you don't know. I don't automatically turn to racism when a person I don't know says something critical. I've criticized many white folks in my 31 years. I hope I'm not labeled racist because I do/did. If you know someone subscribes to the narratives you said about Obama etc I agree with you. That wasn't the point of my post AT ALL though.

Me having been here in September has no bearing on the statement you JUST made downplaying the racial aspect of this issue. While it's true that not all of Cam's detractors are racist, many of them are.

Quote where I downplayed the racial aspects of the issue. I'm not letting you slide on this. Quote the post were I did this as it pertains to Cam showing no effort on going after that fumble. That was the context behind this whole conversation. Nothing I said related to the letters or obvious racism that's taken place in regards to Cam. I'll wait...

Last edited:
I know people like Magic have said that. I didn't specifically know that he did, but I know SAS did, and I think (could be wrong) Tony Dungy did.

And honestly, I think they're saying what they know is safe; they're feeding the hand that feeds.

what happens first, a team plays in the super bowl in their home stadium or the browns win a super bowl?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom