OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that this is being brought up almost 2 decades after the fact and nothing of consequence happened besides a womans professional life/image being destroyed proves the writers point though
laugh.gif
. Since you wanted to bring up Cam randomly,imagine the ****show if Cam had a story come out that even resembled that in college...
How is that any different than Jameis or Ben? Much less 20 years later. Or Ray Lewis, for that matter.

The story was always there for anyone to look at. Whether commentators bring this up every game he played is another thing altogether. 

Last edited:
dude who wrote the article is a clown, go look at all his sketchy past activities

goes off about gun control and it was discovered he was fired from Morehouse College for brandishing a gun

Up until 2 years ago Ben was still the most hated player in the NFL. More hated than Vick. The public still acknowledges Ben's rape cases.

I don't think anyone has forgiven Jameis. So there's that. 

Was there 24 hour coverage of the Peyton issue like Jameis? Was Peyton's character EVER questioned once in the lead up to that draft? Ben was accused of much worse and is still hated by many as a result

Last edited:
Roesthlisberger and Winston cases do get brought up.

Peyton's never get brought up, he's the perfect role model and squeaky clean as far Middle America sees it plus I don't think Roesthlisberger tried to smear the accuser for years like Peyton and Archie have.

Roesthlisberger and Winston cases do get brought up.

Peyton's never get brought up, he's the perfect role model and squeaky clean as far Middle America sees it plus I don't think Roesthlisberger tried to smear the accuser for years like Peyton and Archie have.
Both of those are more recent, and even then they'll just disappear unless either has another incident. Especially if we're talking 20 years later.

The "Why didn't they talk about it" is silly considering it happened in 96ish. Not many people know how well it was talked about. Seems to be like its just anger it didn't stick with him his whole career. But having good PR while breaking records ain't exactly a crime. Athletes have always been able to cover up things with that.

To keep it 100, Shaun King is definitely biased. And anyone that pays close attention to dude could see he's a fraud and a clown. But the 74 page document is what it is and had never come to light before today...so that's why it's a "big deal" now.

I'm just waiting to hear from everyone that chose to fall on sanctimonious side long ago before this. I guess the morality police got Saturdays off after football is over, so maybe we should wait a few days.

Ain't no fun when the rabbit's got the gun, right?

Last edited:
Dont use this it was different time stuff

Man Peyton was still smearing this woman til like 2005. :lol:

He violated the gag order twice?

Also in regards to the writer, I looked it up, he admitted his gun incident in own damn book :lol:

What does that have to do with Peyton sticking his nuts as butt in a woman's face and smearing her for like 8 years?

Last edited:
This is the perfect case of good story, wrong messenger.

Might as well had Brian Williams fact checking it. 

Man Peyton was still smearing this woman til like 2005.
laugh.gif

Also unless to the writer, I looked it up, he admitted his gun incident in own damn book
laugh.gif
It does matter. A story is only as big as when I first breaks. Everyone knows Jameis was accused of rape, few outside football fans and people of interest, know the girl settled a civil suit out of court with FSU. 

When the story came in 1996, it didn't reach outlets like stories have in the time of social media. So in 2005, when he was smearing the girl's name, people probably had no clue as to what was going on, unless they fact checked, which doesn't happen in "Murica. 

Last edited:
Weren't no hastags back then, bruh. It wasn't completely ignored, just not made into a gigantic deal the way almost everything is nowdays.

As for the clown who wrote it, its pretty obvious why he's only angry now.

I don't think thats true that a story is only as big as when its first breaks. Bill Cosby is a perfect example of that not being true.

Last edited:
Shaun King's validity was broken to me when he lied about being black, and "misused" money that raised for black families and charities. 

Man Peyton was still smearing this woman til like 2005. :lol:

Also in regards to the writer, I looked it up, he admitted his gun incident in own damn book :lol:

What does that have to do with Peyton sticking his nuts as butt in a woman's face and smearing her for like 8 years?

you do realize the 74 page document was written by the accusers lawyers; right?

Shaun King's validity was broken to me when he lied about being black, and "misused" money that raised for black families and charities. 

he has two white parent's on his birth certificate and tried to claim his real dad was a very light skinned black man :lol:

and the charity stuff is what really irks me, basically made up BS to get donations to charities but didn't put it towards the charities

Different time period but look at Bill cosby. His cases were over 40 years ago.

Cosby is a sexual predator, once one came out it gave the others the courage to speak up, there's over 50 women last I heard

Example of how times have changed from 1996 to 2016.

In 1996, if LeSean McCoy had the exact same club fight with off duty cops.

It never happened, no video and no social media tweets and posts...... They would have thrown a couple thousand and had no charges, or even a police write up

Last edited:
Damn that Clay Travis article is piping hot....playing the race cards and everything. :lol:

I never got a racial tine reading the NY Daily News article, it was more like look at Peyton smearing this poor woman for like 8 years to keep his phony image up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom