OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to Crabtree, one reason, and this is a direct quote, he "prefers that his QB be able to throw the football."

His best season came with Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick at QB tho.

Idk what that's suppose to mean. Kaep had his best season with... Kaep at QB.

Crabtree's point still stands. He feels Kaep's ability to throw the football is inadequate at this level.

He's not the only one. :lol:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 4m4 minutes ago

The message teams are receiving this week: DeMarco Murray still not happy in Philly. Trading him will be difficult, but #Eagles will listen.

I'm so tired of hearing how Demarco isn't happy, then restructure you deal so you can be traded if you aren't happy

I swear, during the season, i remember dudes only talking about coopers drops. Now he is that dude?

@AdamSchefter: At least 2 teams have talked to ******** about trading for RGIII, per sources. Griffin controls process because he has to sign off new deal.

RG close to being freed? :nerd:

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: At least 2 teams have talked to ******** about trading for RGIII, per sources. Griffin controls process because he has to sign off new deal.

@RapSheet: The #******** are keeping all options open on Kirk Cousins. They have not ruled out tagging him and trading him, sources say.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ the idea of trading Cousins.

Yall can't honestly believe that.

*edit*

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
******** are tagging QB Kirk Cousins, per league source. Only decision left is whether team uses franchise or transition tag on him.

Last edited:
what's the transition tag?

i know the franchise tag is an average of the top 5 salaries at the player's position

:rofl: @ the idea of trading Cousins.

It certainly will not happen.

Yet, they're basically admitting with that that they're well aware of how realistic it is that his value will never be higher than it is right now. So it sounds stupid, yet it's only stupid if he's actually something, correct? That second-half schedule was an absolute joke.

Last edited:
I can see Kaep somewhere in the AFC East. Jets or by some miracle, Miami if they dump Tanny.

RGIII will play for his homestate Texas. Dallas is the more likely landing spot.

QB franchise tag for 2016 is projected to be $19,748,000.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow. All that for a winner against losers. 

franchise tag is probably the best idea with Cousins IMO

he had a good year but 0-26 against winning teams? I would need to see more

anyone watching the combine? this dude Dan Vitale looks like the next great white RB for the Patriots.

Is Washington not going to try to sign a longer deal? I just assume this was a hold until a contract was done

I'm so tired of hearing how Demarco isn't happy, then restructure you deal so you can be traded if you aren't happy
He was in it for the money, not for the titles or the happiness.

Eff Demarco. Eff any player who signs somewhere as a free agent who is "unhappy" within a year. YOU chose it. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom