OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the people.

Must be all the people who don't watch football. 49ers had a All Star team. We had a All Star line. That's all Joe needed. Didn't matter who the QB was. I repeat it didn't matter who the QB was. Washington had a better offensive season then any 49ers team with Mark Rypien at QB. Offensive numbers weren't broken until the Warner Rams. Case closed.

Last edited:
All of the people.

Must be all the people who don't watch football. 49ers had a All Star team. We had a All Star line. That's all Joe needed. Didn't matter who the QB was. I repeat it didn't matter who the QB was. Washington had a better offensive season then any 49ers team with Mark Rypien at QB. Offensive numbers weren't broken until the Warner Rams. Case closed.

Bill Walsh changed the league. I do think Joe Gibbs is underrated though. Never had a all time great offensive player but won multiple rings.

Browner and Maxwell need to come home. The LOB surrounding them hid their limitations to perfection.

I respect Walsh so I don't want to come across as downplaying his coaching ability. I just believe Gibbs did more with less. We had other greats besides the lineman however none are talked about as GOATS like Montana or Rice.

I stopped liking Andrews after she went in on that college basketball player for using drugs when her own boyfriend was busted for drugs. Throwing rocks from a glass house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom