OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just an AFC South owner thing where they feel the need to comment and act like a couple of broads? Between that drunk who got rules changed from crying and whining to McNair "Oh, my boy would've never done that." Jesus.

How?? I need these Dolphins games in my life... wonder if it will only be local because they play all AFC games... I need answers!!

Whoaa that would be a game changer

Who has the rights to do that? Could Fox and ABC do the same? Take the NFLs power away from them :nerd:

Is it just an AFC South owner thing where they feel the need to comment and act like a couple of broads? Between that drunk who got rules changed from crying and whining to McNair "Oh, my boy would've never done that." Jesus.

AFCS :smh:

Last edited:
REPORT: While cleaning out his #Raiders locker, it took Trent Richardson 14 attempts to carry his stuff 20 yards to the parking lot

bulletin board material :pimp:

midas whale grab some more varsity letterman jackets for that dec 13th showdown with NE :evil:

The fact that Goodell moved on to making deals as long as Brady admits being guilty rather than proving his guilt is absolutely hilarious and shows just how ridiculous this is. Lol at anyone who thinks Brady should be suspended. This has nothing to do with missing games.

Honestly, I don't care whether he deserves it or not, I do NOT want him suspended for selfish reasons only. I watched as many Broncos games as I could last year, specifically for the fact that I wanted to intently watch Peyton one last time (as I thought it could be his last). While I don't think Brady retires after this season, I'm 100% for watching the great Tom Brady as many more times as I can. Love him or hate him, he's an all-time great that we'll be telling our children about.

Between Houston, MM8, Andrew Luck, theres a lot to be interested in when it comes to the AFCS. No Super Bowl contenders, though.

Them being in the Super Bowl with McNair and them was one of my earliest football memories at about 10-11 years old :lol:

Titans are brutal to watch now. No stars, tired *** jerseys. Can't watch their games. Love McNair and lady George. Two studs.

Yeah I work with agents in Nashville and get invited to games...turn them down every time, just doesn't interest me :lol:

Titans played the Jets last season & i hated every second of it :lol:

Jurrell Casey is a beast tho..

Titans played the Jets last season & i hated every second of it
laugh.gif

Jurrell Casey is a beast tho..
Long Beach represent

why u calling george caitlinesqe?

they had that paulie d munchkin oompa lompa sb corner. i think his name was Coutknee Finnigan.

3 years ago, I would have never thought that Mark Ingram would have a better NFL career than Trent Richardson.

To me it was clear that Trent was the better RB. I don't watch enough football to know exactly why he sucked, but apparently that is the case.

Yeldon wasn't even that dope in college. Got a boy that goes to Bama that said TJ loves the powder and used to be on it heavy weekly at parties.

3 years ago, I would have never thought that Mark Ingram would have a better NFL career than Trent Richardson.

To me it was clear that Trent was the better RB. I don't watch enough football to know exactly why he sucked, but apparently that is the case.
Because Alabama had an NFL O line opening up holes the size of garages
roll.gif

Yeldon wasn't even that dope in college. Got a boy that goes to Bama that said TJ loves the powder and used to be on it heavy weekly at parties.
Damn 
roll.gif

Seeing what Dennard Robinson did for a stretch, I feel like Yeldon is easily a better runner... I don't think he's flashy but a steady entity. After hearing about that story though IDK 
laugh.gif

Damn :rofl:

Seeing what Dennard Robinson did for a stretch, I feel like Yeldon is easily a better runner... I don't think he's flashy but a steady entity. After hearing about that story though IDK :lol:

My bro got to kick it with Andrus Peat a few times before the draft because he lives by his girl and apparently Stanford doesn't test their athletes and that Hogan dude that plays QB loves acid and powder :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom