OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's going to sign da kraken?

Ain't going to lie, I can differentiate the player and the perpetrator.

Last edited:
Naa the Raiders have been building up "the right way" all along,now they're just complementing the franchise pieces they drafted with some veteran FA's. That project is coming along quite nicely...about damn time their fans had something to cheer for on the field :lol:

Last edited:
Naa the Raiders have been building up "the right way" all along,now they're just complementing the franchise pieces they drafted with some veteran FA's. That project is coming along quite nicely...about damn time their fans had something to cheer for on the field :lol:

It's amazing.

Reggie Nelson left the Raiders facility with no deal today. No details yet.

I'm sure Reggie Nelson wants Weddle money.....[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Y'all forget Ed Reed is a coach now? He's an assistant on Rex's staff.

Ed Reed, Rex and Rob Ryan, Richie Incognito, etc. Hard Knocks would've been lit. :lol:

I can't ever look at Mark Brunell the same after he shed tears on TV during Deflategate.

Goddamn Pot Roasts deal is worth half than what was originally reported...what a bargain

Last edited:
large.png

laugh.gif
 Not yet, but if Fitz shocks everyone and goes somewhere else...Watch out.
nerd.gif

:lol: Not yet, but if Fitz shocks everyone and goes somewhere else...Watch out. :nerd:

Carton from Boomer & Carton said that he was told this weekend that the Jets and Fitz have an agreement in principle but he can't sign it (and they can't announce it) until they make some moves to free up some Cap space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom