OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's going to be the chaos of when Kobe left but with the football folks
pimp.gif

And it will take NE years to overcome
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 ugh here we go.

i dont care Jimmy Garoppolo is the 2nd best QB in the AFC East anyway.

Last edited:
Wait it's a knock against Wentz because "nobody" was talking about him during his junior season?

But it's not a knock that Tannehill wasn't even an NFL quarterback prospect midway thru his junior season...running routes and catching passes from Jerrod Johnson because he couldn't beat him out?

Last edited:
Wait it's a knock against Wentz because "nobody" was talking about him during his junior season?

But it's not a knock that Tannehills was running routes and catching passes from Jerrod Johnson because he couldn't beat him out during his junior season?

Ryan Tannehill went from wide receiver to top 8 pick in 6 months :lol:

Last edited:

But it's not a knock that Tannehills was running routes and catching passes from Jerrod Johnson because he couldn't beat him out during his junior season?

Ryan Tannehill went from wide receiver to top 8 pick in 6 months :lol:

No sir, he was playin QB his Jr year. Then again his Senior yr.

You don't need to be offended because I said some NT CFB junkies didn't even know about Wentz. It wasn't a diss.

why would you admitting your ignorance (or someone else's) offend me?

You've quoted it 6 times, that seems rather telling, no? :lol:

Again, I wasn't tryin to diss him, or you. Just pointing out he went from zero radar to #2 in a couple months playin for NDS, whatever division etc.

You don't need to be offended because I said some NT CFB junkies didn't even know about Wentz. It wasn't a diss.

why would you admitting your ignorance (or someone else's) offend me?
You've quoted it 6 times, that seems rather telling, no?
laugh.gif

Again, I wasn't tryin to diss him, or you. Just pointing out he went from zero radar to #2 in a couple months playin for NDS, whatever division etc.
Res ipsa loquitur..

he went from zero on your radar.. again, he had to do something to warrant an invite to the senior bowl

going assume it had to do with leading his team to back to back FCS titles once he became the starter his junior year.. and winning most outstanding player in both championship games

Last edited:
Bucs pls....

Get Norman to shut Julio and Kelvin down twice a year

Grab a DE with our first pick

Draft Karl Joseph in the 2nd round

Problems solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom