OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had two very good seasons. Was the 4th best corner in the league in 2014 according to a lot of metrics. We'll see how this works out...not sure how I feel about it. At least we can cut Culliver now.

norman elite?!

LOL. stop it.

dude had one good season.

he's a cover 3 scheme corner. 

y'all got suckered for 75 mill.. 50 guaranteed. 

odell somewhere smiling knowing he gets to cook him twice a year.

Highest graded CB in the NFL last year and had a good season in '14. But yea...I guess he's not elite. Needs about 10 more years of consistent production.

Norman was great last year but I didn't realize he turns 29 in December..... for comparison Patrick Peterson  just turned 24 when he signed his extension.

Considering Norman is elite at CB, I don't even see how you can make that comparison.

He was a good CB in '14....arguably the best in the NFL in '15.

Cap going up, so the money ain't an issue.

CB was a MAJOR area of need, so this is a hell of a get. We're in the same division as Dez, ODB, and apparently Agholor. So having a good secondary is a must.

This allows the Skins to focus their 1st round pick on a NT, ILB, or S.

Let's get it!! :pimp:

This

Hail :pimp:

Following
a7Yj-uFY_bigger.jpgMike GarafoloVerified account‏@MikeGarafolo

Josh Norman gets $51m over the first three years of a five-year deal that is worth $75m total. Now the highest paid CB in the NFL.

Essentially a 3 year deal...team option in years 4/5.

Good signing.

Washington hasn't won a title in any of the 4 major sports since 1991

View media item 2004913

View media item 1961869

Ain't no need for popcorn my man...this bamma holding on to that '08 phillies championship like he knows **** about baseball.

Well I actually played the sport growing up (shortstop, 2nd and center field).. And I readily admit I stopped caring once the Red Sox won in '04

Now I only care or watch when the sox are in the World Series

However, you decided the thin ice you wanted to skate on

When was the last time any of your teams won anything? :rofl:

Raiders haven't made it since 2002 and they still have more playoff wins since 2000 than the foreskins

1 playoff win since 2000

87, 91 > 83

Last time DC won a major sports championship was 91. I don't count DC United.

I want to see you cape for the Raiders once they move again. Do they even have a home yet? Glamour organization that plays in a dump. You guys can borrow Fed Ex once we build our new stadium.

:rofl: :rofl:

1 playoff win in 16 years bruh. That's like saying your trash smells better.

DC Sports is trash and haven't been relevant for a quarter century

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom