OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain is no longer being wired with TMZ garbage. There are stories and articles all over the internet with more substance than those talk shows. And I will see highlights anyway on the internet. NBA and NFL games on ESPN i have no choice though. I'll just find those via interwebz and HDMI to my TV. Or bar.
But doesn't what u spend at the bar monthly equate to close too or more than your cable bill was?

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN · 27m27 minutes ago  Philadelphia, PA
DeMarco Murray on Shady's comments: "At some point you've got to move on with your life and career."

tell em DeMarco

But doesn't what u spend at the bar monthly equate to close too or more than your cable bill was?

lol maybe but im not gonna stop going to bars. Bars + Cable expenses is much more expensive than Bars + No Cable expenses. I can get everything I need that cable offers regardless.

Last edited:
Even though TWC is the devil... They'll finally be setting me up with internet next week in my new house.  I'll probably have them wire for Cable TV but I wont keep it past the first month.

Bout to also be on that stream life.

Maybe the rest of the AFC east is about 12 years too late but better late than never.....I guess.

Nasty defensive fronts. Dareus :pimp:

If you dig deep and long enough you'll find your way going through different avenues and run into private streams with 1080p qaulity and zero lag.

Last year I found every NHL playoff game in HD w/ no lag on Youtube actually lol. Youtube App on my Xbox. Boom.

Last edited:
If you dig deep and long enough you'll find your way going through different avenues and run into private streams with 1080p qaulity and zero lag.

Last year I found every NHL playoff game in HD w/ no lag on Youtube actually lol.
I actually ran into something on Reddit regarding the NFL but..

I rather pay for the convenience or just turning the channel still

Im just not to that point yet

Last year I found every NHL playoff game in HD w/ no lag on Youtube actually lol.
I actually ran into something on Reddit regarding the NFL but..

I rather pay for the convenience or just turning the channel still

Im just not to that point yet

I know what you're talking about. Sounded like a pain. I'll still drop dollars if its worth it. And the 100$ student ticket deal while being able to watch every game on the Xbox NFL App is definitely worth it to me. I don't feel like messing around with the NFL. Closest thing I have to a religion while Rodgers is my Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Last year I found every NHL playoff game in HD w/ no lag on Youtube actually lol. Youtube App on my Xbox. Boom.
I guess you're right.  But ultimately it's the convenience of knowing you can always get it Xbox, computer, whatever when you need it.  I wish there were alternatives but it is what it is.  Tired of hunting for bad streams.

I'm just messing with you. If it's possible to share it like netflix I'm down 
Nahh, unfortunately only one can watch at a time  
mean.gif

I almost dropped cable, but not having mariners game reliably made me rethink
waits for typical Mariners suck comments :lol:

I pay a little more than $50 a month for Dish Network with Slingbox, so im happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom