OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp: at JJs Ed Reed story. Great gesture by you and your wife. So cool to actually be able to give back to a guy not only deserving of it, but someone whose play you admired for years. I remember his few week stint with the Jets and I was at the game vs Oakland where he had (I think) a goal line pick :smokin .

Bit hungover from last night but I'm all in for gameday shenanigans.

That story was dope JJ

Dawk/Ed/Troy :pimp:

Flying today but no game to care for so just going to enjoy the highlites and the end of SNF when I get back to the place in staying

Flying today but no game to care for so just going to enjoy the highlites and the end of SNF when I get back to the place in staying

Safe flight homie. Where ya headed?

Jets have a must-win game today. Especially to get some cushion with Pitt on their Bye.

Anyone a bigger "look at me" guy than JJ WATT?

Out there throwing passes and doing one handed catches with trainers and the kids during warm up.

Leading the team cheer "believe in yourself and then believe in ME".

@KingKoopa  How do you think the bengals offense will fair against the cards tonight? I think you guys need to choose a RB rather than the split carries system with Hill and Bernard, ruins the flow of y'alls offense. 

Its funny how THE MEDIA cant find anything bad to say about the Panthers & they have to resort to Cam dancing in the endzone just to have something negative to say (Which he’s been doing since coming into the league, now it’s a problem)

Ok, this is pretty cool....

My wife and I were in Baltimore last night thru this AM. We had some stuff to do in the city. On our way out, we stopped at one of our favorite places to eat and ran into Ed Reed and some of his friends/family. Reed is being inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor today. Restaurant was very empty because it was so early when we were eating. Aside from Reed & his crew, we were the only ones in there. We talked to Reed for a LONG time this morning. We discussed just about everything but football :lol: Everything you hear about the guy off the field is true. Quiet, unassuming, and humble beyond belief. A true class act. He obviously doesn't need it because he's a multi-millionaire, but we ended up pick up the tab for him and everyone he was with and pay it forward. He was beyond appreciative of our gesture. This really made my day as Reed was one of my favorite players of all-time. Great way to kick off this football Sunday.

that must me awesome to meet one of your favorite players & he lives up to expectations. great story.

nick. nick. @JohnnyRedStorm

you fellas ready for the Sanchize Era? :pimp:

View media item 1797949

hell yeah, you ready to win some games?

AR better will his team to a win against the Vikes or it's gonna get ugly for him

I see the turn happening and a loss today...yikes

Damn, Ed Reed story is mad cool. He's a legend.

Surprised I haven't seen anyone post about the QB news.

WAS talking to Cousins about a new deal.

Seattle is concerned that Russell is more worried about being a celebrity.

SF will try to trade Kaep this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom