OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odell is the kind of dude who could be the face of the league, I already see his impact on youth just based off his haircut

Ryan Tannehill - QB - Dolphins
According to ESPN's KC Joyner, Ryan Tannehill made "bad decisions" on only 0.7 percent of his throws last season.
That ranked in the top-10 among NFL signal callers. Joyner also points out that Jay Cutler's percentage improved from 1.5 percent to 1.0 under OC Adam Gase in 2015. Tannehill has drawn criticism from all angles recently but Joyner's study suggests many of these concerns are overblown. Regardless, Tannehill has a much better chance to succeed under Gase than he ever did with Joe Philbin and Bill Lazor calling the shots.

Wonder who's been saying that... hmmmm...

Looks like $32 million, once Calvin is off the books frees up another $11 million...

Dolphins could be $50 million under the cap when all is said and done.

I thought the Dolphins were going to be way over the cap this offseason because of the suh contract? I just read that a few weeks ago.

Suh's contract was always made to turn his base into bonus money to keep his cap number low or lowered. He will restruct, get around a $20 million dollar check this year and his number will be lowered once again.

Get Misi, Wake, Grimes, and Jordan off the books as well. Creates a ton of cap room. And from CP it seems like the Dolphins will once again go crazy in FA.

Remains to be seen. I really hope they aren't. But history has shown us under Ross' ownership he will and the Dolphins will go 8-8 or worse. Hope Gase is this genius HC everyone believes he will be...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan Tannehill - QB - Dolphins
According to ESPN's KC Joyner, Ryan Tannehill made "bad decisions" on only 0.7 percent of his throws last season.
That ranked in the top-10 among NFL signal callers. Joyner also points out that Jay Cutler's percentage improved from 1.5 percent to 1.0 under OC Adam Gase in 2015. Tannehill has drawn criticism from all angles recently but Joyner's study suggests many of these concerns are overblown. Regardless, Tannehill has a much better chance to succeed under Gase than he ever did with Joe Philbin and Bill Lazor calling the shots.

C CP1708 , @Mister Friendly, finnns2003 finnns2003 :nerd:

No need to @ me, I already know stuff like that. I watch the games, not PTI or First Take.

Curious to see what Gase will do, with this roster

Clear the cap by using bleach on every nook and cranny of Ireland's mistakes

Stop lying to these people. You'll blame the Quarterback like you've done for the 8-9 years I've known you.

Stop lying to these people. You'll blame the Quarterback like you've done for the 8-9 years I've known you.

stephen-ross.jpg

Nah Brady is washed, Broncos broke him

I don't know... Seems like when the Pats lose to Peyton led squads in the playoffs, they ante up and make moves in the offseason

See: 2007 and 2014 seasons

Think the AFC will be the more interesting conference next year if Denver, Steelers, and Pats stay healthy...
I'd add in the team Marvin Lewis [emoji]9996[/emoji]coaches[emoji]9996[/emoji] but they don't grasp the concept of the playoffs being 1 game elimination format

I don't know... Seems like when the Pats lose to Peyton led squads in the playoffs, they ante up and make moves in the offseason

See: 2007 and 2014 seasons

Think the AFC will be the more interesting conference next year if Denver, Steelers, and Pats stay healthy...
I'd add in the team Marvin Lewis [emoji]9996[/emoji]coaches[emoji]9996[/emoji] but they don't grasp the concept of the playoffs being 1 game elimination format

I don't really think he is washed, I just felt like rustling jimmies :lol:

Brady has a season or two left in him IMO

Whoo Kids videos from the Gronk Ship [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Gronk the god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom