Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

^Yep, Asante
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by StillIn729

it could easily happen but the 49ers would end up getting high level picks too...no way it'd be straight up

could be something like Asante and one of our 2nd rounds for Willis and a 4th

laugh.gif
 Still not even close to enough for the QB of a defense, who also happens to be the best 3-4 MLB in the L.  

I wouldn't give up Willis for anything short of Asante, a 1st, and a 3rd.
Hell no, more than that IMO. He's the most untouchable defensive player in the league besides Suh. There's no way that the 49ers would even think about giving him up in the prime of his career. It would have to be something like Asante, DeSean and a 2nd rounder.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Don't know why people are so hyped over Ronnie Brown, it's not like they will run the ball
LeSean McCoy had an 1000 yd rushing season last year, though.
If McCoy had 1080 yards on 207 carries and no other back carried the ball over 40 times, how many carries will Ronnie Brown get on the year?

The Eagles had a 59/41 pass-run split last year and that's routine for the Andy Reid era.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by StillIn729

it could easily happen but the 49ers would end up getting high level picks too...no way it'd be straight up

could be something like Asante and one of our 2nd rounds for Willis and a 4th

laugh.gif
 Still not even close to enough for the QB of a defense, who also happens to be the best 3-4 MLB in the L.  

I wouldn't give up Willis for anything short of Asante, a 1st, and a 3rd.
Hell no, more than that IMO. He's the most untouchable defensive player in the league besides Suh. There's no way that the 49ers would even think about giving him up in the prime of his career. It would have to be something like Asante, DeSean and a 2nd rounder.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Don't know why people are so hyped over Ronnie Brown, it's not like they will run the ball
LeSean McCoy had an 1000 yd rushing season last year, though.
If McCoy had 1080 yards on 207 carries and no other back carried the ball over 40 times, how many carries will Ronnie Brown get on the year?

The Eagles had a 59/41 pass-run split last year and that's routine for the Andy Reid era.

Originally Posted by zube42

My cousin just told me he heard something about Patrick Willis for Asante possibly happening?!

That's the biggest, 'sports-related' rumor out right now. I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE.

Originally Posted by zube42

My cousin just told me he heard something about Patrick Willis for Asante possibly happening?!

That's the biggest, 'sports-related' rumor out right now. I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the Niner fan reactions to the rumors zube's cousin is starting.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ the possible wild cat packages Andy Reid has at his disposal...

Ronnie Brown on Vicks left.

McCoy on Vicks right.

Desean wide to the left.

Maclin wide to the right. 

Brent Celek in the slot.

eek.gif
 my goodness. 

indifferent.gif
 +$%% the eagles.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

i think its just a empty rumor also & to that last statement
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

McCoy on Vicks right.

Desean wide to the left.

Brent Celek in the slot.

eek.gif
 my goodness. 

indifferent.gif
 +$%% the eagles.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

McCoy on Vicks right.

Desean wide to the left.

Brent Celek in the slot.

eek.gif
 my goodness. 

indifferent.gif
 +$%% the eagles.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if i was the niner i  would want asanti , a 1st and 3rd......minimum

Originally Posted by ColdCity

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

McCoy on Vicks right.

Desean wide to the left.

Brent Celek in the slot.

eek.gif
 my goodness. 

indifferent.gif
 +$%% the eagles.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if i was the niner i  would want asanti , a 1st and 3rd......minimum

Ben restructured, James Harrison restructured, Steelers will be cap compliant, works on Woodley and Troy deals going on

Ben restructured, James Harrison restructured, Steelers will be cap compliant, works on Woodley and Troy deals going on

Originally Posted by dmxfury

dmx...do you feel like troy might be past it? i just know when we play the steelers, he seems to always just put himself out of the play. although last year down the stretch, he made some monster plays (the buffalo game comes to mind), so maybe im talking out my %+* here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

dmx...do you feel like troy might be past it? i just know when we play the steelers, he seems to always just put himself out of the play. although last year down the stretch, he made some monster plays (the buffalo game comes to mind), so maybe im talking out my %+* here
laugh.gif

Any eagles fans actually a little worried about the WR position? It doesn't look like they're gonna give D-Jax a new deal anytime soon. You have to wonder if there is gonna be a motivation/frustration issue with that. I'm sure they'll up his pay somehow, kinda like the titans did with CJ2K last summer. They aren't exactly giving any details about the severity of Maclin's illness either, although he did report today which is a positive sign. Maybe I'm looking too deep into it.

Any eagles fans actually a little worried about the WR position? It doesn't look like they're gonna give D-Jax a new deal anytime soon. You have to wonder if there is gonna be a motivation/frustration issue with that. I'm sure they'll up his pay somehow, kinda like the titans did with CJ2K last summer. They aren't exactly giving any details about the severity of Maclin's illness either, although he did report today which is a positive sign. Maybe I'm looking too deep into it.

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

what me worry ...nah man d jax will handle his biz on & off the field

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

what me worry ...nah man d jax will handle his biz on & off the field

All this hype about philly and we haven't even played a game of football yet. SMFH. Seams like the heat all over again haha

Back
Top Bottom