Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Flynn flying out to Miami from Seattle. Yay.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I want to see the Peyton saga end.

Seems like the only 2 left standing is Denver and Tennessee....very odd...maybe there is a sleeper team still pushing?

Very odd indeed.but I would LOVE to see him in tenn STILLDominating the division...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I want to see the Peyton saga end.

Seems like the only 2 left standing is Denver and Tennessee....very odd...maybe there is a sleeper team still pushing?

Very odd indeed.but I would LOVE to see him in tenn STILLDominating the division...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

@TKras: #Bucs may not be done yet in FA... WSB-TV in Atlanta reports Bucs make an offer for MLB Curtis Lofton
Dude better not be asking for 9 mill still...

would be nice to have the dude, but not at whatever he's asking.. still curious to see what dallas signed connor for

guess dude didn't sign with the saints.. least i saw both lofton and hawthorne went to new orleans

@TKras: #Bucs may not be done yet in FA... WSB-TV in Atlanta reports Bucs make an offer for MLB Curtis Lofton
Dude better not be asking for 9 mill still...

would be nice to have the dude, but not at whatever he's asking.. still curious to see what dallas signed connor for

guess dude didn't sign with the saints.. least i saw both lofton and hawthorne went to new orleans

Damn, Hutchinson is a good friend of Peyton's. He really might be going there.
I read on another board that that's sounding like the case. Peyton called him and insisted on signing to the Titans

Damn, Hutchinson is a good friend of Peyton's. He really might be going there.
I read on another board that that's sounding like the case. Peyton called him and insisted on signing to the Titans

Peyton getting to stick it to the Colts being in the same division would be great.
Buc 'em - Are you sure it's Peyton who is good friends with Hutch and not Hasselbeck?

Peyton getting to stick it to the Colts being in the same division would be great.
Buc 'em - Are you sure it's Peyton who is good friends with Hutch and not Hasselbeck?

When I read that Mike Munchak was an o-lineman for Archie Manning I knew the Dolphins chances were dwindling.

When I read that Mike Munchak was an o-lineman for Archie Manning I knew the Dolphins chances were dwindling.

Back
Top Bottom