Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

PEYTON SIGNS WITH THE 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SUPERBOWL CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully these are the next words i post on monday or tuesday when manning is said to make his decision...............

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

PEYTON SIGNS WITH THE 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SUPERBOWL CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully these are the next words i post on monday or tuesday when manning is said to make his decision...............

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

NOT-SURE-IF-TROLL-OR-JUST-VERY-STUPID.jpg

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OH, the irony............

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OH, the irony............

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

I was expecting Flynn to get more money.

yup.. figured the contract would just have easy outs, like the kolb deal

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

I was expecting Flynn to get more money.

yup.. figured the contract would just have easy outs, like the kolb deal

I knew what you were doing, because your font was in blue, not black. I just didn't think you were serious trying to fool people...

News like that ain't going to break at 1 AM eastern time.
laugh.gif

I knew what you were doing, because your font was in blue, not black. I just didn't think you were serious trying to fool people...

News like that ain't going to break at 1 AM eastern time.
laugh.gif

The last time Seattle signed a back-up Quarterback from Green Bay named Matt, he turned out alright...

The last time Seattle signed a back-up Quarterback from Green Bay named Matt, he turned out alright...

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by JPZx

I was going to laugh if CP had to cheer for Peyton Manning, but Alex Smith is funnier 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't cheer Alex or Matt Moore. I'd cheer the 2013 QB draft class coming. Barkley, Jones, Wilson, Geno, Bray, L Thomas, the kid from Duke, and then others like Murray and Price if they come out. Class could be wild if Bray and Logan declare. 83ish. One of these shall be ours.
pimp.gif

what do you think the odds are that you guys take tannehill?

I am PRAYING we don't. But it is a strong possibility since Sherman coached him. I just hope like help we pass on him. If Bark, Jones, or Wilson were in this draft they'd all go before Tanne, so why not just wait another year when those 3 PLUS underclassmen are in the draft???? Hope like help we don't take Tannehill just to take somebody. That's a wasted pick.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by JPZx

I was going to laugh if CP had to cheer for Peyton Manning, but Alex Smith is funnier 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't cheer Alex or Matt Moore. I'd cheer the 2013 QB draft class coming. Barkley, Jones, Wilson, Geno, Bray, L Thomas, the kid from Duke, and then others like Murray and Price if they come out. Class could be wild if Bray and Logan declare. 83ish. One of these shall be ours.
pimp.gif

what do you think the odds are that you guys take tannehill?

I am PRAYING we don't. But it is a strong possibility since Sherman coached him. I just hope like help we pass on him. If Bark, Jones, or Wilson were in this draft they'd all go before Tanne, so why not just wait another year when those 3 PLUS underclassmen are in the draft???? Hope like help we don't take Tannehill just to take somebody. That's a wasted pick.
30t6p3b.gif

Are the Dolphins the NFL's version of the Nets or are the Nets the NBA version of the Dolphins? LOL. Neither team can get anyone to come play or coach for them...If Peyton goes to San Fran or Broncos, I bet either team will give up their first round pick & sign Wallace to get Peyton another weapon. Damn, it will hurt to see him leave the Steelers, but at least we got Brown & Sanders....

Are the Dolphins the NFL's version of the Nets or are the Nets the NBA version of the Dolphins? LOL. Neither team can get anyone to come play or coach for them...If Peyton goes to San Fran or Broncos, I bet either team will give up their first round pick & sign Wallace to get Peyton another weapon. Damn, it will hurt to see him leave the Steelers, but at least we got Brown & Sanders....

^ i would seriously SERIOUSLY be amazed if dude went in the top 10.. yes, i know QBs always get pushed up.. and yes, i know who went early last year..

but still, i thought it was laughable when that one dude had tannehill mocked to the ******** at 6 (and most draft guys retweeted it TO POINT OUT how much of a joke it was)

^ i would seriously SERIOUSLY be amazed if dude went in the top 10.. yes, i know QBs always get pushed up.. and yes, i know who went early last year..

but still, i thought it was laughable when that one dude had tannehill mocked to the ******** at 6 (and most draft guys retweeted it TO POINT OUT how much of a joke it was)

I could see Tannehill going top ten to say the fins, especially since the rookie salary cap. You don't have to commit a huge contract anymore so you can take the risk now.

I could see Tannehill going top ten to say the fins, especially since the rookie salary cap. You don't have to commit a huge contract anymore so you can take the risk now.

Back
Top Bottom