OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

I think we’re starting to see that the Chiefs team building model is as wild as the Niners team building model.

Patty got the bag.

Kelce got a bag. But if he’s injured you’re S.O.L cause you can’t afford another big time wideout and you also haven’t drafted a good-great receiver.

Kelce and Jones could easily send the Chiefs to a 9 win season at this rate.

If Jones presses for his 30 mil, and Kelce presses for 20+ like he should be getting their done unless one of the young WRs emerges as a guy.

I think we’re starting to see that the Chiefs team building model is as wild as the Niners team building model.

Patty got the bag.

Kelce got a bag. But if he’s injured you’re S.O.L cause you can’t afford another big time wideout and you also haven’t drafted a good-great receiver.

If Jones presses for his 30 mil, and Kelce presses for 20+ like he should be getting their done unless one of the young WRs emerges as a guy.

I think this is where making a move like drafting CEH in the first comes in.. they could have gone WR there or gone defense

like with you guys, I still don’t get taking a kicker in the 3rd

I get that mahomes can cover up alot, but they of all teams should be well aware of the dangers of wasting opportunities.. mahomes took them to a Super Bowl and the oline finally caught up with them

but couple good vet WRs coild be available prior to the trade deadline and I wonder if they make a move

also going be real interesting if the TEs from the last draft actually hit considering we saw Laporta contribute last night.. given the importance of kelce maybe they shoulda prioritized that 2nd guy especially with kelce’s age, you can run a ton of 12 and 13

Lot of week 1 overreactions already :lol:

ESPN talking about the lions being Super Bowl contenders after 1 game :smh:
I called it last night lol Everyone was already over slurping them during the off season so this weekend is about to be unbearable 🤦🏾‍♂️

Patty got the bag.

The Chiefs skill position drafting has low key been atrocious. They rebuilt the secondary pretty well but have had so many whiffs at WR/TE/RB

Lions were like one of the hottest teams to finish out the season last year and went into Kansas City and won and now it's over slurping? lol

plus vikings lost people.. and zero clue what to really make of packers and bears

meanwhile rhe important people involved with what you mentioned are still around.. plus drafts pick and CGJ

T0INE T0INE Our Queen Wolfe tonight was
sq2MjB1.png

Indeed. :emoji_hugging:

1694190822712.png

My friend is livid that Dan Campbell and company only gave Gibbs 7 carries when he was clearly the most explosive player in the offense

It's what they do with rookies on both sides of the ball. Did it with St. Brown half his rookie year then he went nuts the last half of the season.

Probably going to see the same with Gibbs.

I'll reserve my **** talking about KC until they get
knocked out of the playoffs. Losses just gives more encouragement to Mahomes.😡

Back
Top Bottom